Chekin Kon$Tantin- 666

mixmaker

Would've been better if there hadn't been those screenshots of all the biggest moves in that Riding Pics thread. Kinda kills the shock value of seeing someone do huge gaps and moves like that if you've already seen them...

Riding was nuts though.

Onzaboymark - in such case of your thinking in Russia says: you eat too much

blink.gif Don't really understand that... I wasn't saying the riding was bad or anything, just that the massive shed dropgap thing would've been a bit more impressive if you hadn't already put screenshots of it up.

Yeaaaaah Daaaamon.

:closedeyes:

video was excellent, boys obviously improved alot and can tell he has the hunger in him to make a big name for himself :)

loved the first dropgap from roof to pillar to drop that looked dirty >_<

what frames that?

keep more coming like this fellas! always love the russian onslaught! :shifty::giggle:

awsomevideo :Di saw pictures of it but enjoyed it anyway...i think youtube is still doing something with the quality isnt it (quality= :sick: )apart from that awesome video and riding :)

Please, check it again. now plays good quality

blink.gif Don't really understand that... I wasn't saying the riding was bad or anything, just that the massive shed dropgap thing would've been a bit more impressive if you hadn't already put screenshots of it up.

Mark's right. I spent most of the video waiting for the drop gap to shed roof then it dident have the same wow factor you get in damon or neil's video's, the edit dosent do it much justice towards the riding.

Riding's unreal cannot beleive people can make such moves look so easy. (Y)

:closedeyes:

video was excellent, boys obviously improved alot and can tell he has the hunger in him to make a big name for himself :)

loved the first dropgap from roof to pillar to drop that looked dirty >_<

what frames that?

keep more coming like this fellas! always love the russian onslaught! :shifty::giggle:

Damon, it's a Gu LE 09 frame!

Other than that, I don't understand why he runs single walled rims with that style! WTF?

Just f**k YEAH!

Damon, it's a Gu LE 09 frame!

Other than that, I don't understand why he runs single walled rims with that style! WTF?

Just f**k YEAH!

That's because Konstantin rides very smoothly.

Probably no rider in the world rides that smooth.

His bike is pretty light.

You've just got to used to the fact, that riding big drop gaps requires heavy bike and hard style to kill rims and frames etc.

This guy shows you a new level of riding, those big moves could be done on light bike with single wall rims.

Edited by mixmaker