Chekin Kon$Tantin- 666

mixmaker

:closedeyes:

video was excellent, boys obviously improved alot and can tell he has the hunger in him to make a big name for himself :)

loved the first dropgap from roof to pillar to drop that looked dirty >_<

what frames that?

keep more coming like this fellas! always love the russian onslaught! :shifty::giggle:

Russian Points! :)

amazing riding, there that drop gap to shed dear lord, u have some balls kid!

That's what I thought.... Still a great video. and about that lightness... He was riding for a rockman before, how many of them did he snap? (rhetorical question) And you are talking about rims.

Who cares about the rims?

Does it matter how many frames he's snapped?

The video is awesome!

P.S.

Those of you, who don't like melodic death metal, just turn the sound off, turn your player on and listen some Spice Girls tracks while watching the video. Children of Bodom is a perfect choice for this vid.

Edited by [INH]Serg_rus

What was the music?

Children of Bodom, though I couldn't tell you which track. I'm a few years out of interest in metal - but their sound is unmistak(e?)able :P

I can't believe you guys are all putting a downer on it. The bits you don't like aren't things you disagree with, just things someone else - the person who made it - thought was a good plan. I can't help but think it's his video - let him to what he wants, and take as much joy from it as you can. Don't tell him he's done it wrong.

Please.

Also - crikey :blink:

I know what video I'm to watch before I next go out for powerhousing!

Finally - to whoever posted that Damon video in the arguement for no fisheye lense... Hahaha. There's still a massive fisheye on (most) of that - didn't re-watch it all the way through.

Here you watched video without fisheye, so - imagine if it was filmed with your likes fisheye lens.

it wouldnt look any bigger it would just look diffrent, the fact is, i use a 0.3 wideangle lense because were i ride most of the spots are in tight spaces and you cant seem to get the right angle/distance to film them properly without.

and in response to you saying you cant 'judge' riding with a fisheye on, you can, drop gaps are easy you can tell from the airtime, how much effort is used ect ect, its simple.

konstantin is good, very good, but i think having a title like this over a vid its obviously going to cause some bother, the edit in my eyes wasnt very good, the song neither.

The riding on the other hand was excellent, i love this guys style, power and balls!

keep them coming!!!!

Serg_rus' date='22 June 2010 - 04:06 AM' timestamp='1277175981' post='2149084']

Who cares about the rims?

Does it matter how many frames he's snapped?

The video is awesome!

P.S.

Those of you, who don't like melodic death metal, just turn the sound off, turn your player on and listen some Spice Girls tracks while watching the video. Children of Bodom is a perfect choice for this vid.

Spice girls??

Have I gone back in time to 1998??

Great vid by the way, some disgustingly sick moves in there. Just made me wonder how the hell he got on those canopies and posts in the first place?!

Edited by isitafox

I'm afraid you are in NO position to talk of bad choice of song. :lol:

some of your earlier videos were bad song choices damon. thankfully they are better now.

riding - excellent. up there with the best TGS boys.

video - poor edit, poor song. Definitely not the beastest video i ever seen

sorry to be so dour and negative.

it wouldnt look any bigger it would just look diffrent, the fact is, i use a 0.3 wideangle lense because were i ride most of the spots are in tight spaces and you cant seem to get the right angle/distance to film them properly without.

and in response to you saying you cant 'judge' riding with a fisheye on, you can, drop gaps are easy you can tell from the airtime, how much effort is used ect ect, its simple.

konstantin is good, very good, but i think having a title like this over a vid its obviously going to cause some bother, the edit in my eyes wasnt very good, the song neither.

The riding on the other hand was excellent, i love this guys style, power and balls!

keep them coming!!!!

Damon, u r perfect Englishman

Expressed greatly. respect

Edited by mixmaker

This isn't the same guy who rides the because 24" TGS is it ? its on the same YT channel.

a man of a rare intellect

each video has the titles with the name of the rider!

Edited by mixmaker
  • Like 1