Guillermo Marín - Sheffield

G_!

hi,

the last week I traveled alone to Sheffield for to film this video, is filmed in only 2 days but i think is a good video =)

Sheffield is really a very nice city! was amazing to see in person the massive stuff of Craig and company...respect!!

Special thanks to Ben Swales for the help ;)

enjoy =)

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

thanks for comments guys :)

Nuts >_< haha....last clip was ace! If you can get it again with no hops in between in would look mint!

thanks =),

yes, i'll try do it without hops :)

:o when did you come over! that was pretty unexpected haha!

give us a shout if you next come over i might be able to vacate you for a week and show you some spots :) might be good experience for you too

p.s video was class!

danny

thanks for your comment Danny :)

really i didn't know that a rider with your level wanted ride with me :o haha, that's nice.

in Agoust i want go again, but really i prefer ride alone. i don't like the people. but maybe see u there ;)

in Agoust i want go again, but really i prefer ride alone. i don't like the people. but maybe see u there ;)

hahaha you're some kind of autistic trials rider, reminds me of one my mates

you should have ride with some locals, believe me, I came a the huge march london ride... was one the best riding moment in my whole life

To much riders is'nt good but a small group ride is so much fun, mostly when you can ride with people such as james porter, adam bessel, tom rankin, joe maher, sam oliver etc

and you are far better than me in terms of riding skills, so no worries about that

HAHAHA LOL! i'm more normal than you think hahaha ;)

you should have ride with some locals, believe me, I came a the huge march london ride... was one the best riding moment in my whole life

To much riders is'nt good but a small group ride is so much fun, mostly when you can ride with people such as james porter, adam bessel, tom rankin, joe maher, sam oliver etc

and you are far better than me in terms of riding skills, so no worries about that

yes, can be great to ride with riders like u said, i contacted with Craig but he doesn't answer me :( and my travel was only for see his stuff... is very frustrating... but sure i can ride with other people =)

thanks for your comment chimpy, i always appreciate your comments :)

you pues Guillermo, para lo freak y sube de nuevo el video para que lo puedan ver en paz jajajaja.

hahahah

en Agosto vuelvo allí, filmaré otro y lo subiré ;)

Edited by G_!