Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

never posted in this thread before, but i got these 2 clips on film today...

the one where i fall off the wall backwards, i cracked my lever and somehow broke the tpa :/ kinda pissed me off as its a limited edition green magura one :(

Edited by Sam Styles

Well spend a couple of hours in the garden today in the sun. :D I've been trying to stay on the back wheel after a gap and continue to across another obstacle remaining on the back wheel. Nothing too big at the moment because i want to get the moves nailed before i go bigger plus my balance still is't great but i'm getting better slowly. :)

I would like to say i was in a bit of a bad mood anyway that day for other reasons and not managing that gap after coming so close a few days before was the icing on the cake really. Unfortunately the bike got the full brunt of it and i'm not especially pleased or proud of what i've done. Though in retrospect it is rather funny to watch back. Didn't really expect them to be put on the forum either so a big thanks to boumsong for that one. Cheers pal :P

I am really trying to work on my technique at the minute. My previous 5-6 years have set in some really bad habits and i'm finding it quite hard to adjust them. I am working on improving the preload but it feels so unnatural to squat that far down.