Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Hi all

First time I post a video! I'm trying to make videos often to see my improvement. Restart riding 1 year ago on a Tms v1 combo léo after a break of twelve years without any bikes. 

3 months since I got the Arcade. My body hurts so much! Nothing impressive just realize my dream and ride this bike everyday I can. I'm open to any advice, critics that will help me to improve my riding! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://vimeo.com/146676420

Just started using my new SJ cam, for nothing but fun so no long term plans for edits at the moment with it. I can't seem to get into the setting the camera up and filming stuff mode just yet but hopefully will start to get some more clips piled up. 

Edited by Paperclip
Attempting to embed
  • Like 3

Practice every day I can! Love this bike. I'm trying to create new lines in this nice little spot!
Cold weather... Capture with my samsung S6 but there is too much contrast, I need to find out settings for this crappy sunligh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoC3S3v2N3o

PS : I don't remember... how can I make appear the youtube window in my post?

Edited by Shub_Step
edit link
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dman said:

Bet you shit it on that road bike fall.

Indeed! I wasn't expecting it which made it all the worse. I had a swollen wrist for a few days and a fairly badly bruised lower back for a couple of weeks.

I have since realised I will never be the next Ashton and have ceased all road bike shenanigans :P 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...