Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Quick vid from today, the first proper ride I've had on my new because simple and this is literally 2 minutes after getting on, and about 2 mins before the battery ran out on the camera! Oh yeah, as I'm sure with a lot of people I've not ridden properly since about November so I'm incredibly unfit and still a bit rusty!!!

Needless to say I love the frame and it rides so much nicer and easier than my past few bikes!

Edited by isitafox

some old clips from Shipley Glen back in 2008 (I think). I planned on making them into a vid (got about 40 clips all together) but I don't particually like my style and a lot of the riding looks scrappy. These are the only ones I am partly happy with:

some old clips from Shipley Glen back in 2008 (I think). I planned on making them into a vid (got about 40 clips all together) but I don't particually like my style and a lot of the riding looks scrappy. These are the only ones I am partly happy with:

The third clip is mental! Hardly looks possible, good effort lad!

I see what you did there ;) good effort (Y) get your brake better if you can, and try to lean back a little more.

From Yesterday:

Cheers mate. I need a re-grind on my rim and/or some Tar. The whole clip was abit rushed and the cuts were to try stop it dragging on and on during set-up etc. It started to rain before I got it how I wanted to :( Thank you for your feedback!