Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Still not very good at manuals let alone doing them after a bunny hop. I also kinda hate it, when the runup for bunny hops isn't straight so I forced myself to do this today. I am getting comfortable with drops. The goal for this year is to drop down 2.50m. The drop in the video is 1.80m

• Like 1

My bike ride yesterday, warning not much trials just fun bicycle riding times filmed by iPhone and edited in 20 minutes.  This is what my winter looks like, a 40 mile ride from my doorstep through hidden trails to the mountains:

about as much trials as I get to do... in full rehab mode for my shoulder the past 120 days, got a bit to go before I jump on my trials bike- very happy I can ride anything! 

Riding with Kevin Shiramizu who "old school" people will remember his early 2000s WhiteRavenKS videos of the coustelliers and Hermance.

Edited by AndyT
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2017 at 4:31 PM, Dman said:

Nice!  I've been looking for a place I can take my kids and my trials bike.  We just moved, but all the places I used to ride were either big rocks and a big drop into the ocean, or urban in not so nice neighborhoods.

#familyfirst :)