Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

• 2 weeks later...

The chap on the stock needs to have a bit more faith in himself. When he made it he made it easily, could have gone a lot higher. The other times his foot was off the pedals before he was anywhere close!

yeah that was me haha

sometimes though you just dont feel right with your body position etc when you are about to do the move

this is the point where i usually bail out of it rather than forcing the move and risk a crash i cannot get out of

your right i did do it easy, but lets be honest how many raw videos do you see where they show each nearly there clip etc..... you dont you just see the complete move or a bail if its any good

the reason i left these clips in was to show how you progress when you are trying somthing for the first time

• Like 1

yeah that was me haha

sometimes though you just dont feel right with your body position etc when you are about to do the move

this is the point where i usually bail out of it rather than forcing the move and risk a crash i cannot get out of

your right i did do it easy, but lets be honest how many raw videos do you see where they show each nearly there clip etc..... you dont you just see the complete move or a bail if its any good

the reason i left these clips in was to show how you progress when you are trying somthing for the first time

sort it out thomas!! oh and buy a helmet!! i think thats a trials forumy thing to say int it? haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcKNKxtwB7c

Did some gaps today the first one is 80inch and the second is 90inch, haven't been on brakes for a while so it was abit strange being able to do them. I think my inspired may be abit heavy for big TGS though.

Edited by Milo123