Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

I have been away from trials for 6 years now, this spring I decided to pick it up again. Bought a used BT Raven 8.0 (I had a BT 5 and a BT 6 in the past), threw on a lot of new parts and I am ready to go. Local scene is pretty much dead, a handful of riders left. So I decided to start making solo videos every once in a while (and calling them vlogs, just because), mainly for analyzing riding myself and to show other locals that there still are some guys riding.  

Very far from what my riding used to be, so I do not think it deserves a separate topic, but slowly getting there again. -_-

Edited by HendrikV
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, HendrikV said:

I have been away from trials for 6 years now, this spring I decided to pick it up again. Bought a used BT Raven 8.0 (I had a BT 5 and a BT 6 in the past), threw on a lot of new parts and I am ready to go. Local scene is pretty much dead, a handful of riders left. So I decided to start making solo videos every once in a while (and calling them vlogs, just because), mainly for analyzing riding myself and to show other locals that there still are some guys riding.  

Very far from what my riding used to be, so I do not think it deserves a separate topic, but slowly getting there again. -_-

No music + v brake+smooth style =win ......Make more videos like this man ,love these kid of videos :D reminds me of a guy called felix from back in the day 

Spent a few hours trying to re-learn ups and taps again. I currently find this the hardest thing to get back to, timing is really off :(

...and thanks to Danny i got my old account back. Yay!

Edited by loffa
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...