Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stephen Morris said:

A like the bouncy manual over lines at the 12 second-mark. 

The beautifully lush grass deserves a mention too.

Only after trying the hook to back wheel on that rock did I realise the line. Why am I using brakes I thought? So pulled it death grip :) 100% harder than actual brakeless as the temptation is always there.

Create a new TF account?

When you do an up to front. You land on your front wheel, swing the back end up and round then lift both wheels and land them both 90 ((reminds me of the way Ben Travis does it) reminds me of a correction hop). Is this something you aim to do or does it just happen? I always try to plant the front wheel, swing the back end round, creep the back tyre over the edge and place it as smoothly as I can, as close to the edge as my front wheel is.

The only time I would use Bens technique, that's what its called now, is if I was pushing my hop limit and having to use the corner of the wall as a pivot point, where my front wheel would struggle to twist that 90 degrees.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

Create a new TF account?

When you do an up to front. You land on your front wheel, swing the back end up and round then lift both wheels and land them both 90 ((reminds me of the way Ben Travis does it) reminds me of a correction hop). Is this something you aim to do or does it just happen? I always try to plant the front wheel, swing the back end round, creep the back tyre over the edge and place it as smoothly as I can, as close to the edge as my front wheel is.

The only time I would use Bens technique, that's what its called now, is if I was pushing my hop limit and having to use the corner of the wall as a pivot point, where my front wheel would struggle to twist that 90 degrees.

I signed up with facebook here on my old account. After changing phone recently, it says that I need to allow TF.co.uk in fb settings. Dindn't manage it. Got bored it didn't work. I created a new account. 

I like learning up to front all the way possible. It's recent to me actually. I remember seeing. some Joe and Ben sideways up to fronts over insta and once the rear wheel is high enough, they do a tiny hop to two. I like the look of it actually. But the point wasn't to do that. It just happened because I got speed after that ET over. I used to up to front slowly so it was the first time I did one this way. I find it easier to get balance after the tiny "hop" than swinging rear wheel with a weird body position . ON/OFF 60% of the time to me this way. To me it doesn't look like a correction hop. It looks kinda cool haha