Finally Gotten Round To Signing Up To Trials Forum

Bullying me :unsure:

You know why you're getting bullied?

Because you don't seem to know when to stop replying. Just stop crying over every response and let the thread actually stay on topic.

Welcome to the forum Danny, there's some muppets here but most people are sound - hurry up and get another video out :)

I'm surprised no one's sussed it before to be honest... both Scottish, both with the same initials, both riding Inspireds. It's like no one realising Clark Kent's Superman just because he has glasses on.

your amazing for doing that ace! so that is not the real Danny mac then, ha i had my suspicions.

post-26049-084067800 1278620513_thumb.jp

Ninja Manatee is not bullying anyone he is simply trying to help with the situation, and i would not call any of what has been going on lately bullying. I would say more people getting upset over some one pokeing a bit of fun and it all just spiraling out of control.

Im sure everyone was told as kids

if you can't say anything nice then dont say anything at all lol

that means you too kieran lol

How did i miss the abusing session? .

You weren't here.

:P

I can tell your 12 simply from that.

now what was wrong with that reply troy, you are just bein a d**k for the hell of it now,

I remember when you had just joined the forum cause it was around the same time as me. and you were a bit of an ass then but no one gave you any bother,

you are what is wrong with the forum

as muel said let kids be kids and post kid things and you just stay out of it unless you have something constructive to say

I can tell your 12 simply from that.

now what was wrong with that reply troy, you are just bein a d**k for the hell of it now,

I remember when you had just joined the forum cause it was around the same time as me. and you were a bit of an ass then but no one gave you any bother,

you are what is wrong with the forum

as muel said let kids be kids and post kid things and you just stay out of it unless you have something constructive to say

its 'youre'

drives me bloody nuts that does

modified is pretty annoying at times with his relentless posts and alot is brought on himself...but again as muel said etc etc

as for trying to keep this on topic, welcome... enjoy....im sure you already knew what it can be like etc

Cheers for the drinks Danny

post-497-079163700 1278661447_thumb.jpg

But really, I wouldn't expect him to sign up because he'd get so much bullshit. Steve Peat certainly doesn't frequent our Dirt forums :S

Then again, if it is then cool, and welcome (Y)

But really, I wouldn't expect him to sign up because he'd get so much bullshit. Steve Peat certainly doesn't frequent our Dirt forums :S

Then again, if it is then cool, and welcome (Y)

Martin Ashton scams the forum a fair ammount and can pop his head up pretty quickly when someones talking about him! hahaha