Finally Gotten Round To Signing Up To Trials Forum

i dont think someone is that sad to pretend to be danny mac. so HELLO DANNY !

Trust me, there are some sad people out there.

However, hello. :D

Edited by TomG

It really isn't. It should be 'you're'. Where's Grammar Camel when you need him? Don't forget capital letters and full stops either. Drives me bloody nuts that does. :P

haha, brilliant...touche, ive never been one for the using capital letters, full stops or punctuation marks in conversational chat...just the spelling

did make me smile though ;)

Ok, what i actualy meant was i won't reply to troys abuse, not i wont reply to the topic lol.So you trying to own me, failed :giggle:

Trust me i wasnt trying to own you,i could if i wanted to but im not going to as im a nice person >_<

Yes angus your a nice person (*cough*) ;)

And yeah i know you could own me, i beleive you have done it many times before.

Please, please, please STOP replying to these posts. I know it's hard, because you think you're not rising to it. What's happening though, unfortunately, is you're just giving people more reasons to have a dig. I don't want to see it happening so take the advice from me and the few who've said it before: don't argue back, but also don't come back with 'smart' replies. The best thing to do is just not reply at all until you have something constructive to say (Y)

Please, please, please STOP replying to these posts. I know it's hard, because you think you're not rising to it. What's happening though, unfortunately, is you're just giving people more reasons to have a dig. I don't want to see it happening so take the advice from me and the few who've said it before: don't argue back, but also don't come back with 'smart' replies. The best thing to do is just not reply at all until you have something constructive to say (Y)

Ok, after this i will only reply if its constructive, but just to say, he wasn't having a go or anything, we're mates just some friendly banter.

I can say with upmost authority that monkeyseemonkeydo is in fact Danny Mac, and not Dave Marshall as it says on his profile. He's also definitely not youtube user davemarshall82, and as such not the rider appearing in said videos.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

This is rather strange, we all got really excited when we found out this guy signed up, just to find out the real Danny Macaskill has been on here for years, how did we not notice before?!

This was very shocking to find out Monkeyseemonkeydo was Danny, and i bet he wishes we never found out. Because now all he is gonna get in PM's is are you Danny? Are you the real Danny Macaskill?

I have not done this.....yet lol.