I Am Staying In Cornwall Not Far From Plymouth

You'd be in for a treat if the weather wasn't so shit.

Plymouth street is pretty rad.

Dartmoor: Burrator, Coombestone tor, Bonehill, Hound Tor plus many others. Burrator is about 20 mins out of plymouth towards Tavistock. You'll shit your pants. One of the UK's best natural spots that only about 6 different people have ever ridden.

Cornwall: Cligga head nr Perranporth, north coast. Lamorna Cove near Mousehole and Lands End, south coast. Those are my two favorite spots though there are 5797596 others.

Will be riding in Plymouth tomorrow evening/Thursday/the next few days weather permitting. If you fancy it then it'd be cool to have you along - will be having a few drinks tomorrow night if you like too, more than welcome to join us and can crash at mine if needs be to save effort (Y)

Drop me a PM if you're game and we'll sort something out sir.

LOL weather was sheeite so I skipped the riding and got dragged to Trago Mills, I honestly nearly crashed the car to get out of it but the youngest boy was in the car with us.

Wish I had, that place is diabolical, my Idea of hell I wish I had crashed my car.

If there is a hell below that is what it will be like for me.

I have wasted one day of my life and 12hrs of other peoples oxygen today, it was a nightmare..........I f**kin hate shopping.

You'd be in for a treat if the weather wasn't so shit.

Plymouth street is pretty rad.

Dartmoor: Burrator, Coombestone tor, Bonehill, Hound Tor plus many others. Burrator is about 20 mins out of plymouth towards Tavistock. You'll shit your pants. One of the UK's best natural spots that only about 6 different people have ever ridden.

Cornwall: Cligga head nr Perranporth, north coast. Lamorna Cove near Mousehole and Lands End, south coast. Those are my two favorite spots though there are 5797596 others.

Make that 7, f**k me that place is epic, easily the best I have EVER seen in real life will definitely be going back there.

Anyway I'm back in Wales now cos I run out of dollar. Was mostly a checking out mission rather than a riding mission as I had the whole extended family with me.

On a un-trials related note Woodlands park by Totnes is one of the most fab days not on a bike of some sort I have had in years, well worth going if your down that way.

On my tourist mini tour of Cornwall and Devon I have to say I have seen some of the best stuff to ride both Natty and street and trail of any area in the UK along along with the bitches in bikinis and you have a winner.

I will definately be ditching the family and doing a proper riding tour later this summer.