Ross M - 24

RossMcd

Hey!

Got the new onza zoot and I feel perfect on it :) Feels like it fits me better than any other bike i have owned. Also finding it more fun to ride compared to normal trials.

leave your feedback and enjoy :)

f**king loved that!

foot jam whip was shite though man haha

ace vid!

f**kin well impressive mate! Wow!

But does your rear Vee actually make noise? What is your rear V-brake setup then?

He uses tar ;)

Nice video Ross, pretty awesome considering the time you have been on a 24", although to be honest, in my opinion i liked your more trialsy style.

Still awesome video!

Edit: Was riding with Ross today, turns out he didn't run tar, just had heatsink yellows :lol:

Kieran.

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

only bit of advise i can give is when you go to 360... look down under your sholder in the direction you are spinning in.

you are looking above, which makes you pivort on the back wheel after a 180.

with a bit of practise you'll get it :D

other than that i really enjoyed that vid!! one of my fav bits was where you rear taped that building on a bit of a lip >_< pure genius.

keep it up man :turned:

f**kin well impressive mate! Wow!

But does your rear Vee actually make noise? What is your rear V-brake setup then?

The vee does make a noise and its a fairly good brake. The setup on the rear is Avid SD7 lever, linear slic cable, onza calipers, heatsink yellow v pads and an echo V brake booster.

Thanks guys for the comments :D

Edited by RossMcd

The vee does make a noise and its a fairly good brake. The setup on the rear is Avid SD7 lever, linear slic cable, onza calipers, heatsink yellow v pads and an echo V brake booster.

Thanks guys for the comments :D

Thanks a lot for that answer mate! Tar or not?