Z00 Video 37 - Natty + Street

Neil Tunnicliffe

Hi all!

Zoo Video 37 is now on my website Neiltunnicliffe.com

Mixture of 60% street and 40% natural, First time I have ever filmed natural really and to be quite honest I hated every minute of it. So don't expect natural again :turned:lol.

Natural is filmed at Matlock bath. I just rode natural how I wanted that day so sorry if its crap lol.

Street is also quite random ant pushed my self this time kind of filmed anything. :blink:

I'm going to take some time over zoo video 38 so I promise something better next time.

Links on my web page please go to my video page to view the video!

Thanks, comments welcome good or bad I don't mind.

Mr T. :lol: :lol: :lol:

natural wasn't that bad to be honest...just a shame there was only silly huge gaps...I m sure you're way better than that.

was pretty cool to see you in natural...i'ts like watching gilles coust doing enormous drop gaps.

wasn't your best vid, but shit me there's some none human riding in there

keep it up

Natural section wasn't what I'd call proper natural riding but it was fun to watch (Y)

As for street, huge as always but needs move moves per shot. If you're making a gap from one wall to another, why not include a shot of you getting up that wall in a stylish manner? Would be even better :)

First time I have ever filmed natural really and to be quite honest I hated every minute of it. So don't expect natural again

How beautifully honest. :giggle:

I know it was to be expected, but there's some FOOKING large stuff in there.

Loved that sidehop with the slowest fall-off ever, and then the slowest recovery ever on the next clip! Bails at the end were pretty mint, too.