Huge Sidehop From Gilles

mixmaker

Obviously its big and none of us mere mortals could get that good...

But Damon does bigger, with a much heavier bike, including a fat and heavy rear tyre, and all in casual clothes?

I agree with that

but

damon has a ton of muscles and use enormous amount of power to side hop that height

gilles is not even trying and he s skinny as feck, he can probably do a thousand of these without resting

gilles = efficient

damom = crazy power

Obviously its big and none of us mere mortals could get that good...

But Damon does bigger, with a much heavier bike, including a fat and heavy rear tyre, and all in casual clothes?

And so what?

If Damon has more skills - he must show its on competitions!

On your reply I can say that Gilles can does 145 sidehop in every conditions! from stone to stone(not flat as in Neil's video!)

He doing it every where from 1'st attempt.

Damon did his sidehops jaust from flat to flat. - more easier than sidehope on UCI comps. even if it will be "just " 135cm. but from thin not flat stone to some thin bar or a tree

And so what?

If Damon has more skills - he must show its on competitions!

On your reply I can say that Gilles can does 145 sidehop in every conditions! from stone to stone(not flat as in Neil's video!)

He doing it every where from 1'st attempt.

Damon did his sidehops jaust from flat to flat. - more easier than sidehope on UCI comps. even if it will be "just " 135cm. but from thin not flat stone to some thin bar or a tree

lets not turn this into a gilles vs damon please :giggle:

damon is a freerider and gilles is a comp rider that s it

damon will be awefull in a top uci comp (I guess)

but gilles street vids are so lame in comparaison to damon s

Why the f**k not. I reckon damon is so much better than gilles, yeah gilles does 145cm/57in hops but damon in one of his videos does 64inch / 162cm

2:45

How dumb you gotta be to believe it?Just watch it again and again till you get it,please....No,Damon and Gilles are doing different type of riding,neither of them could do both,they´re best at what they´re doing,but just at that :-

Why the f**k not.

because

its

GAY

edit:

Both me and Damon can beat this 145 cm without too much of a fuzz . But beeing the world champion he is , and beeing as tiny as this little guy is , that makes such a sidehop just down right remarkable i think . This guy has no weak points and thats whats most impressive.
from otn Edited by chimpanzyyyy