Guillermo Marín || Enjoying Barcelona || Rockman Manus

G_!

hi,

here my new video filmed in Barcelona and in some near citys,

i hope u appreciate my work,

comments would be great, they are importants for me. thanks

some sponsor would be good for my motivation...

enjoy =)

Vimeo Video -> Original Video
Edited by G_!

How are you not sponsered? :S your riding is so inventive and you are one of the best riders around in my opinion !!! (Y)

i loved the video and the whole feel to it, wanted more really i think you should make a jam of all your best riding into a 10 minute video or so ! :rolleyes:

keep up the good work and if your ever back around Sheffield i'll definately go on a ride ahah :lol:

Josh.

Another great vid¬!

I agree, you keep me watching it and wanting to see more! Your a brilliant rider and I cannot see why you aren't sponsored... try rockman bikes? You ride rockmans alot so :- ...

or tarty? You are good enough to be sponsored by them IMO, heatsink bikes? em... Anywhere? selct bikes, trialprod etc.

Anyway, another great video from the one and only, keep it up man, very entertaining and makes me want to go ride... Good luck getting sponsored =)

Can I ask is the editing software you are using to edit the video's free? If so, what are you using?

thanks for comments, glad u liked it :)

Absolutely loving the vid Guille! I think this one has been the best IMO ;)

Edit: I can't understand why sponsors are not interested :huh:

gracias tio =)

How are you not sponsered? :S your riding is so inventive and you are one of the best riders around in my opinion !!! (Y)

i loved the video and the whole feel to it, wanted more really i think you should make a jam of all your best riding into a 10 minute video or so ! :rolleyes:

keep up the good work and if your ever back around Sheffield i'll definately go on a ride ahah :lol:

Josh.

thanks mate, i'll go to sheff the next summer for 3 weeks! i'll ride in many citys, birmingam, leeds, sheff, london, etc...but i'll go alone xd

i want one day riding with you!

some day maybe ;), come to spain with your brother!

riding was very good as always

I was really impressed by the editing aswell

well done mate

keep up the good work

thanks chimpy! u always support me with your comments, that's nice. here if u don't jump 1.40 of sidehope the people don't put posts, is really frustrating, so much work for nothing..maybe I should make TGS videos, the people love more that, because sometimes i think nobody understand what i'm trying to do with my riding..

I agree, you keep me watching it and wanting to see more! Your a brilliant rider and I cannot see why you aren't sponsored... try rockman bikes? You ride rockmans alot so :- ...

or tarty? You are good enough to be sponsored by them IMO, heatsink bikes? em... Anywhere? selct bikes, trialprod etc.

Anyway, another great video from the one and only, keep it up man, very entertaining and makes me want to go ride... Good luck getting sponsored =)

Can I ask is the editing software you are using to edit the video's free? If so, what are you using?

i think nobody want me because i dont jump high, someday the people will understand that jump high not mean to be a good rider...

software is Vegas 7, very very good =)

thanks chimpy! u always support me with your comments, that's nice. here if u don't jump 1.40 of sidehope the people don't put posts, is really frustrating, so much work for nothing..maybe I should make TGS videos, the people love more that, because sometimes i think nobody understand what i'm trying to do with my riding..

don't do that

If you want to improve your riding, be even more yourself!

In your case being more crazy sould be interesting

I mean you have skills and bike control for sure, but maybe your whole riding is sometimes a little bit too clean if you know what I mean.

look at someone like steve rogers for example

do what you like, because you are good at it !

• Like 2

don't do that

I mean you have skills and bike control for sure, but maybe your whole riding is sometimes a little bit too clean if you know what I mean.

+1

Not many riders out there do what you do. It's a unique type of riding i guess, personally as a TGS rider, I hate TGS. I would love to be able to do the stuff you do. I will have to practise. Don't do TGS, as everyone likes your videos the way they are. And you can get a sponsor... Just go around some trials companies and ask :)

I could send an email to a few asking if they would like to sponsor you?

don't do that

ok, thanks

:blink:

Aqui tienes tu coment, queria tardar en escribir para hacerte un UP y que este pedazo de video este el primero :turned:

Amazing Guille tio, te has superado, definately your best video.

Great music and angles selection, edition is fascinating and the riding.. well.. I´m loving it! haha

Very creatuve riding as always, and you´ve made clear that you can be a good TGS rider, a good natural rider and an awsome free trials riding (mixture of stunts..etc, as in your vid) rider.

Lei en el otro forum que no podias sidehopear mas?? Sigue dandole al gym y veras.

Sponsors will end up coming, I´m sure...

Tengo que ir a BCN tio, tenemos que montar un dia, really... jaja

Take care and hope see you soon!

Fer

• Like 1

:blink:

Aqui tienes tu coment, queria tardar en escribir para hacerte un UP y que este pedazo de video este el primero :turned:

Amazing Guille tio, te has superado, definately your best video.

Great music and angles selection, edition is fascinating and the riding.. well.. I´m loving it! haha

Very creatuve riding as always, and you´ve made clear that you can be a good TGS rider, a good natural rider and an awsome free trials riding (mixture of stunts..etc, as in your vid) rider.

Lei en el otro forum que no podias sidehopear mas?? Sigue dandole al gym y veras.

Sponsors will end up coming, I´m sure...

Tengo que ir a BCN tio, tenemos que montar un dia, really... jaja

Take care and hope see you soon!

Fer

gracias tio, comentarios como el tuyo me animan mucho :)