New From Trialtech...

Mark W

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wondering about the Trialtech Hub. Is there a washer for the bolt when using a 135mm frame w/o snail cams. Only thing I can see is the two 3mm washers and I can't imagine the bolt tightening directly against the frame. So is there something like the serrated washer Hope use with their M10 bolt?

It comes with an extra spacer (similar to the one found on the non-drive side) that isn't shown in the photos.

Related to that but I don't think it's mentioned in here - there's also a non-disc 116mm version of the hub that features the same M10 drive-side bolt.

As Mark says, here it is / they are (the washer(s)):

Dammit! Mine came with only two washers and on the picture it looks as if they put the washer from the non drive side on the bolt or maybe I'm just missing the 3mm washer on the non drive side. Either way, I've just got two washers; one serrated on the drive side, the other non-serrated on the non drive side.

Edited by niconj

• 1 month later...

Yeah, and an RB.

Fitting a lever blade is very easy, you don't need to re-bleed the system(s), simply un-bolt and re-bolt. You should be able to work it out no problem (Y)

Hm.... I think (at least with a racing line body) you have to somehow hold the piston in place when swapping the lever blade or am I mistaken? Doesn't it pop out when taking off the lever and the TPA with it or is it that the "vacuum" keeps it where it is?

What I'm wondering.. is the disc lever the same length as the Hope race lever blade?

Edited by niconj