Crank Removal

Kenny--Trials

How the hell did you do that kenny? Have you got your new cranks? and if so what else did you get?

He put the crank re-mover in and said it felt a little tight to screw in so I said "mabey you've crossed threaded it?" but he said it's always tight to screw in, so he used a spanner to tighten it and I noticed "swarf" (think that's how it's spelt) alu filings basicaly lol so I/we new the crank was threaded :)lol.

He bought:

neon c forks in silver

whole front avid bb7

whole rear wheel build : viz hub monty rim ect

heatsink coust pads in cnc backs

And......

Laurence your on holiday in turkey stay of you pc u sad kid....!!!!!

Edited by alex-trials-boy

He put the crank re-mover in and said it felt a little tight to screw in so I said "mabey you've crossed threaded it?" but he said it's always tight to screw in, so he used a spanner to tighten it and I noticed "swarf" (think that's how it's spelt) alu filings basicaly lol so I/we new the crank was threaded :)lol.

He bought:

neon c forks in silver

whole front avid bb7

whole rear wheel build : viz hub monty rim ect

heatsink coust pads in cnc backs

And......

Laurence your on holiday in turkey stay of you pc u sad kid....!!!!!

Sounds decent, im guessing he threaded his old cranks..

Turky sucks balls!

Would it be okay if when your at work on sunday i knocked for you and got my parts off your mum/dad or wouldn't they be awake? if not i dont serpose you could leave them round the back just by the gate? cause i wanna build them while your at work then i can play out about 11ish.. and check your pms / reply on pms so i dont have to spam kenny's topic.

Nope, a thin, big screwdriver lodged in between the crank and BB shell and whack it with a rubber mallet, should do the trick.

Thanks, this sounds a good idea.

I dont want to get one of those tools because i would probably only use it twice.

Edited by Kenny--Trials