gold half link chain

leeson chain tensioner

trialtech sport 15 tooth sproket

green chris king headset

echo stem

trialtech bars

evo white hs33 rear with oil bleed

front bb5 with avid dial 7 lever

Hope you like my pics any comments would be great (Y)

Edited by FINDUS

There's something ever so pimp about Leesons.

I wish I liked the way they ride as much as how I like the way they look.

Feel sorry for mine just sat in the basement. Could you ride it twice as much as other people, to make up for mine please?

Very nice looking bike.

Feel sorry for mine just sat in the basement. Could you ride it twice as much as other people, to make up for mine please?

Very nice looking bike.

I will ride mine as much as possible, but i really think you should drag yours from out of your basement and give it another chance!

I did not like the way mine rides with brakes but now im brakeless its so much fun and feels perfect.

Is that the 70mm Hope stem? Looks... different, somehow. Sweet bike in any case, liking the choice of components on there (apart from the seat which is a little hefty for my taste :)).

Yeah its the 70mm stem feels real good gives it the extra hand with the flick :)

I really want one of the leeson seats but cant find one anywhere, that was the best i could find at the time.

i once had a bike that looked just like that :giggle: ,

like what youve changed to it looks realy nice (Y)

Yeah i was going to keep how it was in the first place but did not get on with the style, so it sat for a few weeks wile i rode my zhi.

Now it is running like a dream i cant keep off it :D

• 2 weeks later...

I still love your bike.

Should have mine by next month, we've got to get a ride together! See if i can't break some more ribs :P

Next month is almost here any news on the leeson? , what colour would look good?

im thinking maybe black with a green sticker set?

Edited by FINDUS

Getting paid on the 10th, then i'm on the next train to Norfolk with a wad of cash in my pocket.

Bad times on the crack though dude, Clive'll get it sorted in no time, Where's it gone? Usual place round the seat stays or somewhere more interesting?

Black and green could be cool, however here's a clue as to what my new one looks like

32089_1446677491404_1367168035_1181250_3826341_n.jpg

:P

I'm tempted to paint it, but it's been those colours it's whole life. Hmmmmm.

Edited by Skoze

• 5 months later...

Nice bike dude!

I love your tensioner!!!!!!

I too have loved Leesons but could never afford one till they stopped producing.

I love the skinny tubes and the 360 dropout.

Shipping to here would be a bitch too. Anyone with a 26" Leeson willing to ship to Singapore?!

love it mate, i miss mine.

i have an idea, which you wont listen to. to match up the all black front end spray the head tube and a few inches of the top and down tube black. you get me? then it would a black front and white back.

just me.......? :-

love it mate, i miss mine.

i have an idea, which you wont listen to. to match up the all black front end spray the head tube and a few inches of the top and down tube black. you get me? then it would a black front and white back.

just me.......? :-

yeah i understand, like a black to orange fade maybe (Y)

i would mess it up though :$

that bike looks so nice! anyone else noticed that as you go through the pics there is less and less bits on the bike. first no brakes, then just the frame, and then everything except the brakes and chain and shizzle. pretty sweet though

that bike looks so nice! anyone else noticed that as you go through the pics there is less and less bits on the bike. first no brakes, then just the frame, and then everything except the brakes and chain and shizzle. pretty sweet though

Yeah i was going for light weight! its all back on now though brakes included :)

Very nice looking bike.

do you have one of these frames going mat?