Scottish Club

kevind

Hi Andrew and Lewis,

I have a bed / floor at mine if you want to crash Saturday night. It will be fireworks and food/beer at night as well. More than welcome. I can pick you up from train station and you can help on Saturday.

Kevin

Hi Andrew and Lewis,

I have a bed / floor at mine if you want to crash Saturday night. It will be fireworks and food/beer at night as well. More than welcome. I can pick you up from train station and you can help on Saturday.

Kevin

Cheers for the other Kev. But its more down to lack of bike. Plus lack of funds.

Edited by Little Yoshi

[Yup sign on around 9am 9.15 riders sections open 9.30am. I decided on an early start as its getting dark early and if its a cloudy day on a north facing hill in the trees the light will go early. If its nice then you can all head off after the event to the beach to ride like last time!

[Yup sign on around 9am 9.15 riders sections open 9.30am. I decided on an early start as its getting dark early and if its a cloudy day on a north facing hill in the trees the light will go early. If its nice then you can all head off after the event to the beach to ride like last time!

Nice. I'll be leaving at half 6 then. Haha

ooooh its muddy...I'm popping 2.5 downhill tyre's on, front and rear for this event! rolleyes.gif

dayummm i got nothing to change to, bloody street tyres for me :o and the rear is on its way out. ought to grind my rim too. all i can say is sick guy! :lol:

Edited by TrialsMan Dan

The forecast is cold but sunny. so heres hoping. summer time next year. Hope the wrist gets better. I thinks it will still be wet as its pissin doon at the moment! I can bring some old mtb tyres with plenty tread left on them if you want them.

HI guys,

Thanks to all that attended and help/observed ect. Hope it was a good day for everyone. The sections I think need a bit of work to get them bedded in but nearly everyone had a good day. I will get Johhny to help get the club website up and running hopefully before xmas and then we can get the scottish champs up and running for next year! The kids and some parents were asking if there is anybody to do some training days. I said I would run a day over the xmas hols on the beach at Port Seton. The santa bikes will have been delivered to the kids by then as well! Will post nearer the time and all will be welcome. In the mean time feel free to offer up any comments/ advise for next year. Ben we will do punch cards now we have some money. i will attempt to get all the photos downloaded when I get time.