Get2

Mark W

Yeah, that'll explain why Gav and I spent a lot of time today just sending out DVDs, and why everyone was buzzing about it at the Porthcawl ride on Saturday, and why people keep messaging Nick on Facebook to buy a copy of it...?

Well i hope tartybikes have a ton load of copies because when the word spreads around, this vid is gonna fly literally. Is there also download available to buy, or are you just focusing on dvd sales atm?

Why the 4yr wait, when the buzz and anticipation of this vid was so, so much greater 2-3yrs ago?

Nick was also really busy with Uni and things, making a DVD takes a massive amount of time. Can't wait, postman best get a hurry on, it seems the one day i wouldn't mind him ringing on the doorbell at 8:30 in the morning he is jollying around doing other things.

That was awesome :)

Some really insane lines from everyone. It was great to see Porter in his prime, old DJ footage from one of the best years, and everyone floating over lines I have only dreamt of doing. The crash section was really quite spectacular as well! Kudos to Nick for finding the time to produce it, I hope you're proud of it.

I'm really gratefull to have a video of a decent standard, that I can watch back in years to come and remember the good times had riding with everyone in it.

Its been a long time coming, but finally its here. The riding and style has changed alot over the years and even up till now, its still gd.

It brings bk so many memorys from years ago, and that this dvd means alot to me as it shows how many people ive met over the years, and that are still great friends in this sport and always will be.

Thank you nick for my section, and the dvd.

It was wicked.(Y)

must admit im a little dissapointed it doesnt work on my pc....will have to wait until i am home then.

Woah woah woah? It doesn't work on PCs?

Is this true of all PCs? I don't have a DVD player as I play everything through my computer :(