Get2

Mark W

Got it today.

I don't know if I've got a duff disc but when I play it on both of my DVD players it skips so much its un-watchable. Then when I try to watch it on my pc or laptop in VLC I can navigate through the menu, but when I try to click on something that sends me to a video it just doesn't play.

I've got the latest update of VLC, k-lite mega codec pack and I've even tried using media player classic. Any body else had this issue and managed to get around it?

Exactly my problem mate tryed it through about 5 different things including laptops,dvd players, PS3's, X-box and it still doesnt play, skips like mad and then just stops and completly freezes everything. Definatly not happy that i've spent £18 on something that doesnt work...

I also know that we're not the only ones who've had this problem.

Edited by Rich Hill

The amount of people it's worked for definitely outweighs those who it doesn't work for - if they're genuinely not playing on any setup for you then you could always send the DVD back to have it checked or something? No-one's out to try and take anyone's money with this...

The amount of people it's worked for definitely outweighs those who it doesn't work for - if they're genuinely not playing on any setup for you then you could always send the DVD back to have it checked or something? No-one's out to try and take anyone's money with this...

I wasn't suggesting anyone was out to take peoples money and was actually planning on phoning tarty tommorow to ask what you thought about it, its probably me just being stupid and not doing something right with it...

Did you try it on any laptops/computers? Got a chance to hit up some returns super late today and tried your disc in the laptops at work and it seemed to play fine. Didn't get a chance to try it in a DVD player though...

Yer i tryed it in two dvd players, my mates xbox, flatmates ps3 and my laptop through several different programmes, none of which worked :S

Sorry to be a pain in the arse here guys but I'm going to have to return this one as well. . I actually manage to get past the menus this time, however when ido I get to the start of the oxford chapter, plays 30 seconds then skips to the next chapter, then the next until the point I am now freeze framed on Sam wheelers face as he tightens down his bike rack.

Now as much as I like Sam and have banked the photo for future moments I want to watch this f**king DVD on a big tele with good sound, and even when I go to my pc it just crashes it.

Ps I know this isn't your fault tarty boys. I just needed to vent my rage here. This is ridiculous.

Pps if you send me a copy out again I grant you permission to please test it.

Ppps I have tried ok every media player I own, every DVD player I know within reasonable distance and will try at my work pc again tomorrow. Yes vlc has been used.

Pppps I am raging

Edit: is there some kind of special way to insert this disc or something? If I try to watch the extras my ps3 pretty much blows up. I have checked for scratches on the disc I have done every update possible on my pc and still the only answer from this disc is - BEN, you sir, FAIL AT LIFE!!!

Rant pretty much complete

Edited by ben_travis

Edit: is there some kind of special way to insert this disc or something? If I try to watch the extras my ps3 pretty much blows up. I have checked for scratches on the disc I have done every update possible on my pc and still the only answer from this disc is - BEN, you sir, FAIL AT LIFE!!!

Rant pretty much complete

Strange you should say that as I use my PS3 for all my dvd's and when I put GET2 in it always starts on the outtakes section no matter where I stopped it.

Works fine other than that though!

Pretty much :P

We did try that copy in 2 different PCs, so it's really strange... Please do send it back and I'll take a few copies home tonight to try in DVD player and Xbox if you like (as well as the PCs here)?

that'd be good ad's.

ill get the dvd returned today.

ta

ben