Koxx Boxx

Mark W

When I met up with the dudes on the 24Tour in Bristol, someone (didn't catch his name) appeared mid-ride on a complete build Koxx Boxx he'd bought second hand for pretty much nothing.

A few people rode them though, they look surprisingly 'big' compared to most normal frames now. I think Bessell's got a few clips in GET2 on his...

Ride wise it was probably one of the best frames i have ridden to be honest. It got me back onto stock from mod and loved every minute until it decided to crack again. I was very lucky with mine as I bought it from a mate who I just generally asked. It took me only 2 to 3 months to crack it. It does make a lovely wall ornament though haha. With regards to the geo, with the try all fork mine measured in at 1095 +50. Back to what Mark sed they do look 'big' now as the standover height isn't as big as frames now not that i noticed it when i was riding it. Hope this helps

Ive heard its a good geometry for lots of things and to be honest I like the look of the geo too.

Unfortunately, they dont last long. Im not sure how many Bessell's snapped...its atleast 1 lol

If you can get them cheap, do it! but don't pay too much for it