Echo Urban Fork

Rockman

Hello

Another question about forks <_<

Does anyone ride a Rockman Slate II with Echo Urban fork, I have been told that it messes the geometry up.

And any opinions on the Echo Urban fork, or any fork you think I should get would help.

Thanks

Edited by Rockman
  • Like 1

Eh?

Good luck with validation dude, bit of advice, cheeky little requests for validation in jest, is a surefire way of it not happening.

Hey mate, erm i dont see why people shouldnt get validated to be honest, i mean, he's posting a lot, answering questions and has good punctuation.

Lol i know this guy really well and hes good at trials and just wants some help like everyone else, and its pretty hard gettin help in the new members chat...

Dont mean to be wide but im just saying, think its a bit harsh not validating him... :unsure:

Hey mate, erm i dont see why people shouldnt get validated to be honest, i mean, he's posting a lot, answering questions and has good punctuation.

Lol i know this guy really well and hes good at trials and just wants some help like everyone else, and its pretty hard gettin help in the new members chat...

Dont mean to be wide but im just saying, think its a bit harsh not validating him... :unsure:

He was merely giving advice.

Maybe so, but i still think its harsh that he hasnt been validated.

The reason we have to validation system is so that scammers and those computer bot things that spam dont get to use the full site. I f we let a scammer in just because he asked OR if we didnt have the validation system, everybody would be scammed. Not saying this guy is a scammer, but you have to wait just like everybody else and get validated.

The reason we have to validation system is so that scammers and those computer bot things that spam dont get to use the full site. I f we let a scammer in just because he asked OR if we didnt have the validation system, everybody would be scammed. Not saying this guy is a scammer, but you have to wait just like everybody else and get validated.

It's not just that, it's also to ensure that we don't get people flooding into the main forum, posting useless topics and replies, using poor grammar and spelling that resembles some foreign language. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working.

In response to the topic, it won't mess up the geometry if the listed fork that it was measured with on Tarty is that fork; however it will be different to what you'd get if you were using a Rockman fock. Hopefully Tarty will be getting Koxx forks back in soon, need a smaller raked fork that isn't snap happy.

Hello

Does anyone ride a Rockman Slate II with Echo Urban fork, I have been told that it messes the geometry up.

And any opinions on the Echo Urban fork, or any fork you think I should get would help.

Would like to be validated too :unsure::giggle:

Thanks

OKay , i'm not riding 26'' but i'm riding a rockman aurem 3 , first i've got a echo sl fork but the sl is weak and it snaps , I realy needs fast a new one because i was going on holiday , so the urban fork form echo , and i can tell you , IT SUCKS

Edited by Jason Maarsseveen

It's not just that, it's also to ensure that we don't get people flooding into the main forum, posting useless topics and replies, using poor grammar and spelling that resembles some foreign language. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working.

In response to the topic, it won't mess up the geometry if the listed fork that it was measured with on Tarty is that fork; however it will be different to what you'd get if you were using a Rockman fock. Hopefully Tarty will be getting Koxx forks back in soon, need a smaller raked fork that isn't snap happy.

eh?

LOL

I agree the older koxx forks are fab but I'm not sure about the ones that come on the new bikes.

Last time I looked it said that Try all forks were "No expected restocking date" which is a mystery that could do with being cleared up.

eh?

LOL

I agree the older koxx forks are fab but I'm not sure about the ones that come on the new bikes.

Last time I looked it said that Try all forks were "No expected restocking date" which is a mystery that could do with being cleared up.

I snapped my 4 bolt Rockmans in about 6-7 weeks and Urbans cracked on both mounts in less time. My friends Rockman forks snapped in about 5 months, so not great either way. Not heard any issues about Koxx forks and steel steerers are a little more confidence inspiring, maybe they're changing the forks design and hence no restocking date for the existing model?

Hello

Would like to be validated too :unsure::giggle:

Thanks

Ehco Urbans are going good for me nice and cheep too.biggrin.gif

haha and that's cheeky but yeah i would like to be too.