Phatworks - Now Online!

Phatmike

I've not looked at the tnn pads as they use a completely non-standard pad fit, so can't answer that directly.

However, looking on the spec sheet for the tnns, it seems they're an 8mm pad recess width, whereas ours (and the standard) is 7mm, so without a lot of Araldite, they're not gonna fit.

Jake, the compound hasn't been changed in the slightest.

I was slightly concerned when designing the mold tool and going for this option that the compound could be different, but after testing the material, and using it first hand, I was so glad to know that I'm riding the same great PHATPAD material, and getting the same, incredible performance!

The chamfered edge will reduce the noise of the brake, but they do increase the power. The pads will have a different appearance from cut ones as they've got a higher quality surface finish, though this doesn't mean they're actually a different colour.

Have you used the pads 1st hand, Jake?

As I said before - the phat compound is the same, and still works!

The chamfered edge will reduce the noise of the brake, but they do increase the power. The pads will have a different appearance from cut ones as they've got a higher quality surface finish, though this doesn't mean they're actually a different colour.

Fair enough

Have you used the pads 1st hand, Jake?

Not on my bike, no. just something me and ryan noticed really

• 2 weeks later...

Received my PhatVees this morning. The packaging design is really classy and the pads look amazing. Can't ride my bike until the weekend, so I'll try them out then.

Super fast delivery, thanks guys.

Cheers Luke, I'm glad you like the whole package. Thanks for the comment

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

We've been having server issues over the last few days, which means the site (and emails) have been down. Sorry if anyone's tried to make any orders or send emails! We're hoping to get it all up and running tomorrow.

If anyone's got any immediate queries, feel free to email me on michael.singleton@trials-forum.co.uk

Mike.

Hi all,

We've been having server issues over the last few days, which means the site (and emails) have been down. Sorry if anyone's tried to make any orders or send emails! We're hoping to get it all up and running tomorrow.

If anyone's got any immediate queries, feel free to email me on michael.singleton@trials-forum.co.uk

Mike.

whens the site gonna be back up ??

• 3 weeks later...