You Want Be Sponsored Neonbike?

Guilherme Magno!

hello all MEN

hey, some of you know That I was blessed by God, and got a place in the team NEONBIKE.com

and at request from they(neonbike) , I am creating this topic.

they need 1 or 2 riders in UK, or 1 in Uk and 1 in other country.

they want one Rider that ride TGS style, similar (damon, neil,craig, and others)

the size BIKE is not important, can be 20",24",26"

then if you are interest in be part NEONBIKE -team, please, ADD your video and your e-mail here in this topic ,

and if you know any people, with style (damon, neil), please post the video of he too

this topic are looked for the owner NEONBIKE.

more info, i add soon :)

ahhhh and if you can post you video in VIMEO is better, because in china can't saw youtube.

byeee

hope sucess for all

seems weird to me to only want to sponsor tgs style of riding, pretty much the only type of riding that doesn't stand out.

Would be nice if they were looking for a rider with their own style, one that would stand out in the sea of tgs wannabes

• Like 1

Before neil got re-sponcerd by zoo, He said he gave neon a email and never got a reply back so if there after a tgs rider Id say there shit out of luck.

I dont think posting up on here dose anything, they should find a rider there selves and get intouch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJun9Vv5FvM

These are all fairly old videos, but there's a new video in the pipeline that will be top notch! Many riders will also vouch for me inc Jack Meek, Nick Goddard, Michael Simpson. Currently sponsored by HeatsinkBikes, and have been involved in the development, and promotion of components, which have been hugely successful.

rossjamesgardner@hotmail.co.uk.

Many thanks.

These are all fairly old videos, but there's a new video in the pipeline that will be top notch! Many riders will also vouch for me inc Jack Meek, Nick Goddard, Michael Simpson. Currently sponsored by HeatsinkBikes, and have been involved in the development, and promotion of components, which have been hugely successful.

rossjamesgardner@hotmail.co.uk.

Many thanks.

Yea man, filmed some of the clips and seen the other on the cam, going to be next level! G is up there with the top riders on his day!

Bit of a chilled out video

More of a tgs.

2 older videos with a fair bit of me in them quality aint the best this was before i invested in an hd cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENtRUb5nrc&feature=related

Anyways am 20 years old been riding a few years now do the odd competition now and then hopefully going to be doing more next year with the scottish round been started up.

Email adress is Greg1040@hotmail.com

Good luck to all :turned:

Edited by greg1040