Glasgow 5Th Dec

Ross McArthur

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I forgot about this thread, time to give it some love...

EVERYONE is welcome! If you want to PM me or leave a message on my profile if you're not validated, im sure we can arrange a meeting place and time if you cant make it for the arranged time in the thread.

The bigger the group the better! ^_^(Y)

EVERYONE is welcome! If you want to PM me or leave a message on my profile if you're not validated, im sure we can arrange a meeting place and time if you cant make it for the arranged time in the thread.

I'm coming, I'm gonna go the night before because there isn't any ferries from Arran very early on Sundays. I've been looking on Google Street view at the meeting place, i'm guessing you know a few secrets spots?

I'm coming, I'm gonna go the night before because there isn't any ferries from Arran very early on Sundays. I've been looking on Google Street view at the meeting place, i'm guessing you know a few secrets spots?

there is loads of decent spots man. You will definitely enjoy yourself. Certainly worth making the visit. although get ready for a decent ride around as well.

btw...is there much to ride on arran? i went there as a kid and would love to go again if the scenery / locations are worth it? what you reckon?

there is loads of decent spots man. You will definitely enjoy yourself. Certainly worth making the visit. although get ready for a decent ride around as well.

btw...is there much to ride on arran? i went there as a kid and would love to go again if the scenery / locations are worth it? what you reckon?

Yeh i can't wait it will be good fun to ride with other people for once im pretty alone when i ride, you should defo make the trip over, theres loads of natural stuff in the hills and on the beaches, the street isn't exactly big because theres not really a street just a road through some houses (a bit of an exaggeration) also the trails are amazing really nice and rooty if you like that sort of thing.

Think i'll get the train down then :D>_<

Aaron and a pal will be over. George square 10.30 ish.

Yeh i can't wait it will be good fun to ride with other people for once im pretty alone when i ride, you should defo make the trip over, theres loads of natural stuff in the hills and on the beaches, the street isn't exactly big because theres not really a street just a road through some houses (a bit of an exaggeration) also the trails are amazing really nice and rooty if you like that sort of thing.

Sounds like a long weekend next year then, camping beer and riding one of the few Islands I havn't been too.

Aaron and a pal will be over. George square 10.30 ish.

Sounds like a long weekend next year then, camping beer and riding one of the few Islands I havn't been too.

There are a few good camp sites on the island near the good riding spots and there are a few pubs to choose from, I'm not from Visit Scotland by the way I just like where I live.