10 Years Of Greatness

BONGO

Anal, i know lol i was actually thinking it was faggish as i was writing it hahaha. Had some good times though! Remember our hissy fit in Southport lol. Over literally nothing, we wanted to twat each other and literally 5 minutes later we were having a blast on the walls again!!!

I was only messing with the FAG comment ha ha. I did mean to post again explaining but totally forgot. Tech 04 was a great little trip and such a laugh. I still remember you serenading John the mong with that guitar and nearly dying with your asthma.

Our little tiff was over a cheese string ha ha ha. All I remember was you saying "I bought 3 cheese strings because I wanted 3 cheese strings" ha ha ha Me and JTM use that quote pretty regularly.

We'll have to have a little get together and remember the good times.

I started riding over 10 years ago, Obviously hailing from Abingdon I went to school with DJ and started riding with him and some other friends in my year.

I did glance at the forum now and again but never made an account, which I know regret because I stopped riding for so long. I really wish I'd stuck at it, maybe it would have changed my life for the better.

People say "no regrets", but sometimes you can't help but wonder.

I was only messing with the FAG comment ha ha. I did mean to post again explaining but totally forgot. Tech 04 was a great little trip and such a laugh. I still remember you serenading John the mong with that guitar and nearly dying with your asthma.

Our little tiff was over a cheese string ha ha ha. All I remember was you saying "I bought 3 cheese strings because I wanted 3 cheese strings" ha ha ha Me and JTM use that quote pretty regularly.

We'll have to have a little get together and remember the good times.

JTM's bike got done at Tech 04, and we positioned that little crap I did up by the man-made section.

I remember the tiff over the cheese string!!!!

We should do that soon, get the old gang back together!

Good post! TF was probably one of the first forums I was on after I started trials about 10/11 years ago. Not ridden for ages (and was always rubbish) but TF's a place you can always come back to, and also like you said - when you think back to the past the memories aren't just about the riding.

Are you dying?? If you are, stop trying to burden the rest of us with it please.

There are some things mentioned in this thread that make me actually want to piss my pants. My favourite times was that summer when I was off school, and you would rock up to mine in your BT work gear about 8am cos you didnt want your mum to know you werent going to work lol. Then we would just ride all day. And that was pretty much most days lol. I still remember where I was when you rang me to tell me you had like 15 missed calls off your boss and was shiting your self hahahhaa.

I think my only memory from Tech 04 was me taking DLB's shit up the hill in a BBQ tray and putting it on one of the sections. Next day I had totally forgotten about doing it and then was saying to anal I couldnt beleive how many flies were around a certain section lol................

We have said it many times, we need to catch up!

Are you dying?? If you are, stop trying to burden the rest of us with it please.

There are some things mentioned in this thread that make me actually want to piss my pants. My favourite times was that summer when I was off school, and you would rock up to mine in your BT work gear about 8am cos you didnt want your mum to know you werent going to work lol. Then we would just ride all day. And that was pretty much most days lol. I still remember where I was when you rang me to tell me you had like 15 missed calls off your boss and was shiting your self hahahhaa.

I think my only memory from Tech 04 was me taking DLB's shit up the hill in a BBQ tray and putting it on one of the sections. Next day I had totally forgotten about doing it and then was saying to anal I couldnt beleive how many flies were around a certain section lol................

We have said it many times, we need to catch up!

Shows how good your memory is it was Ian's turd.

A good memory I've got of Tech 04 is when we were having the BBQ and Ian came over with a sausage butty covered in sauce which he decided to squirt on my shoulder ha ha ha ha.

Another funny one was me throwing the big heavy metal spike thing into the floor and Dave coming over and saying it looks like cows have been mincing in the field! hahahaha.

• 1 month later...

Reading that I could relate to all of that in a sense, and I must say in the four years I've been riding I've met more people and made more friends than I did before I started riding, because you instantly feel a bond between you and another trials rider that you haven't met before, and can just start up an convo without any trouble and in any other case you wouldn't, and although this may sound sad, this site and tartybikes are the first two things I go on when I pick up my phone/iPod or go on my computer, it's more a sub-conscious thing, and there actually home pages on my computer :P

I have so much love for this forum, it's opened up a whole new society of people to have a laugh with, complain to, share my darkest secrets with, current affairs with the bike and personal life to, and just to destroy boredom on the winter night of snowed in-ism and situations alike!

I(L)TRIALSFORUM!