What Did U Learn 1St

bigtom.0791

thank you for agreeing with me

Your posts hurt my head. I can't even be arsed to rip into you because I can already tell you'll think that it's me who's wrong for asking you to write in a language people above the level of bacteria can understand.

oh my god since when did a trials bike site become an english lesson

oh my god since when did a trials bike site become an english lesson

It never did. But it's common courtesy to spell properly and structure your sentences correctly so people can actually read what you're saying with ease :')

Edited by dann2707

lol

this thread helps people what to learn first from other people they have all the info they need right here in this thread.

I not sayin the topic is pointless im saying that why do people waste their time slaggin of peoples grammer?

cos at the end of the day its a trials forum not a grammer form :S

I not sayin the topic is pointless im saying that why do people waste their time slaggin of peoples grammer?

sorry replyed to the wrong peson but your right about the grammer thing its a trials website i came on here to buy a new bike and i have done and talk to some people as well not get judged how i spell and how i write

sorry replyed to the wrong peson but your right about the grammer thing its a trials website i came on here to buy a new bike and i have done and talk to some people as well not get judged how i spell and how i write

Mate, people from all over the world are on here.

what are they going to understand?

This- hey wht did u lern first on a trails bike????????????

or this- Hey, what did you guys learn first on your trials bikes?

Just because you can understand it, doesnt mean everyone can. And it isnt a good idea to slag of people saying there is something wrong with them, when they are telling you to follow the rules.

We are also intelligent beings, not idiots.

There's general mistakes, then there's just being plain lazy. It doesn't take that much effort to type properly.

We are also intelligent beings, not idiots.

There's general mistakes, then there's just being plain lazy. It doesn't take that much effort to type properly.

I just don`t like it when people try to be clever and put people down just becuase of their grammer.

Edited by shetlandtrialsrider

Mate, people from all over the world are on here.

what are they going to understand?

This- hey wht did u lern first on a trails bike????????????

or this- Hey, what did you guys learn first on your trials bikes?

Just because you can understand it, doesnt mean everyone can. And it isnt a good idea to slag of people saying there is something wrong with them, when they are telling you to follow the rules.

so what your trying to say is i cant spell properly or what and i think if you make a mistake on the piece your writing i think people no were your getting at

Oh your an intelligent being, are you? and also I am not an Idiot.

I just don`t like it when people try to be clever and put people down just becuase of their grammer.

you know were im getting from dont you every one out there if you have somthing bad to say dont even put your message on this thread

so what your trying to say is i cant spell properly or what and i think if you make a mistake on the piece your writing i think people no were your getting at

you know were im getting from dont you every one out there if you have somthing bad to say dont even put your message on this thread

Please man, just spell properley and follow the rules.

That way you will get validated

This isn't about missing the odd full stop or comma. It's about people who use 'text talk' when there's really no need.

Also, when I say 'we' I meant as a whole species not just you. People just need to learn to take constructive criticism. We're all just trying to help but if you rather we didn't, enjoy your time in NMC.