What Did U Learn 1St

bigtom.0791

your all just mongs to be honest why dont you go learn how to ride and get a proper bike

Haha, "I've just signed up to a website where social acceptance is pretty much key, and if I desire any proper use from it, I must make myself one of the group. Hmm, I know, I'll call them all mongs and insult the sport in which the entire website revolves around.".

The reason people are so keen on enforcing the use of proper grammar (aside from it being one of the forum rules) is that most of the time it's an effort to read non standard English, and if a member is reading a topic which says:

"Or8 evry1, mi naymz george n i rly lyk trails byks, i lyks dem so mush i bowt 1, n its wel gd bt i hav a prblem n dats bcuz mi brayks gone all weird, help mi please."

Then no one wants to waste time and effort trying to decipher what the actual post says, and then more effort posting a reply and helping them out, it's better to put in the effort yourself and make sure it's legible, especially if you want a reply.

1. we can spell so we aint mongs.

2. we can ride, prob better than you, since your new i guess.

It's like getting family planning advice from Vicky Pollard.

EDIT: Oh, and back hops.

Edited by Ninja Manatee

hi guys what was the first thing u learnt on a trials bike

Hi guys. What was the first thing you learnt on a trials bike?

im not im just asking people stuff

I'm not. I'm just asking people stuff.

im just bored brother is being a twat and wont let have a go on xbox live cant go out because i solt my onza t comp need to wait till wednesday to get my zoo python

I'm just bored. Brother is a being a twat and wont let me have a go on xbox live. I can't go out because I sold my Onza T-Comp and need to wait till Wednesday to get my Zoo! Python.

who cares init at least ur trying people say it to me all the time saying stuff like how can u do that i just practise and its prett annoying when little kids ask for a

go on ur bike bcaus they dont understand how much things cost and say like they broke somthing would they beable to pay for it

what stage are u at now or are can you do most of the stuff now

Who care's? At least your trying. People say it to me all the time,saying stuff like how can you do that? I just practise and its pretty annoying when little kids ask for a go on your bike because they don't understand how much things cost. Say like they broke something, would they be able to pay for it.

they do my head in my dad builds the bikes i ride them no 1 else accept for my m8s who ride with me

They do my head in. My dad builds the bikes and I ride them. Noone else accept my mate's who ride with me.

same with me i learned on kurbs for around 4 months and the started getting up benches and little walls but nuffin major yet

Same with me. I learned on curbs for around 4 months, then started getting up benches and little walls but nothhing major yet.

i got into trials biking because of my m8 he had 1 but never used it for trials so i bought it off him and started to watch videos on youtube

and then started learning all the basics like rocking and that i still am learning

I got into trials biking because of my mate. He had a bike but never used it for trials so I bought it off him and started to watch videos on Youtube.

thank you for agreeing with me

oh my god since when did a trials bike site become an english lesson

Thank you for agreeing with me

Oh my God since when did a trials bike site become an English lesson.

lol

this thread helps people what to learn first from other people they have all the info they need right here in this thread.

Lol.

This thread helps people what to learn first from other people. They have all the info they need right here in this thread.

how cant you understand that must be somthing wrong with you if you cant

How can't you understand that must be something wrong with you if you can't.

sorry replyed to the wrong peson but your right about the grammer thing its a trials website i came on here to buy a new bike and i have done and talk to some people as well not get judged how i spell and how i write

Sorry replyed to the wrong person but your right about the grammer thing. It's a trials webstie I came on here to but a new bike and I have done. Also to talk to some people as well not get judged how I spell and how I write.

so what your trying to say is i cant spell properly or what and i think if you make a mistake on the piece your writing i think people no were your getting at

you know were im getting from dont you every one out there if you have somthing bad to say dont even put your message on this thread

So what your trying to say is I can't spell properly or what? I think if you make a mistake on the piece your writing I think people know were your getting at.

You know were I'm getting from dont you? Everyone out there if you have something bad to say don't even put your message on this thread.

ok I will try see if i make any mistakes aswell

Ok I will try and see if I make any mistakes as well.

your all just mongs to be honest why dont you go learn how to ride and get a proper bike

Your all just mongs to be honest. Why dont you go learn how to ride and get a proper bike.

p l e a s e

Please.

Hi guys. What was the first thing you learnt on a trials bike?

I'm not. I'm just asking people stuff.

I'm just bored. Brother is a being a twat and wont let me have a go on xbox live. I can't go out because I sold my Onza T-Comp and need to wait till Wednesday to get my Zoo! Python.

Who care's? At least your trying. People say it to me all the time,saying stuff like how can you do that? I just practise and its pretty annoying when little kids ask for a go on your bike because they don't understand how much things cost. Say like they broke something, would they be able to pay for it.

They do my head in. My dad builds the bikes and I ride them. Noone else accept my mate's who ride with me.

Same with me. I learned on curbs for around 4 months, then started getting up benches and little walls but nothhing major yet.

I got into trials biking because of my mate. He had a bike but never used it for trials so I bought it off him and started to watch videos on Youtube.

Thank you for agreeing with me

Oh my God since when did a trials bike site become an English lesson.

Lol.

This thread helps people what to learn first from other people. They have all the info they need right here in this thread.

How can't you understand that must be something wrong with you if you can't.

Sorry replyed to the wrong person but your right about the grammer thing. It's a trials webstie I came on here to but a new bike and I have done. Also to talk to some people as well not get judged how I spell and how I write.

So what your trying to say is I can't spell properly or what? I think if you make a mistake on the piece your writing I think people know were your getting at.

You know were I'm getting from dont you? Everyone out there if you have something bad to say don't even put your message on this thread.

Ok I will try and see if I make any mistakes as well.

Your all just mongs to be honest. Why dont you go learn how to ride and get a proper bike.

Please.Why did you copy everything I have written? you are perfetic.

If you're going to spend that long 'correcting' stuff, feel free to get it right. You're/your mean different things!

I know they do. You're stands for you are. I was more doing it for the hell of it. And by the time I seen that I made a few mistakes it would not let me edit it due to the amount of quotes.