What Did U Learn 1St

bigtom.0791

does it look like i care i get every thing i want im happy my dads a bike mechanic so if i brake my bike i dont have no worrys but i can fix it my self aswell so you no mate say what you want it doesnt bother me im just laughing my head off at the moment at all of you but im must say there is some sound people on here but you get the some dick heads like your self.

Your dad is a bike mechanic. :o that's you sorted.

Well, not like you said you were in school i thought you might not have been :huh:

I dont call you thick, you spell like your 4, my 7 year old sister spells better. And mate, I am thick, I'm only 13 years old.

This is the reason i thought he had left.

ok mate i agree im not to good at english that not my strongest subject but im a practical person i like wood work and stuff like that but you might be different

does it look like i care i get every thing i want im happy my dads a bike mechanic so if i brake my bike i dont have no worrys but i can fix it my self aswell so you no mate say what you want it doesnt bother me im just laughing my head off at the moment at all of you but im must say there is some sound people on here but you get the some dick heads like your self.

How are we meant to see if it looks like it bothers you?

Look, your the one who started this, your the bad one in this thread. If you stop, so does everyone else.

Edit: Is it just me, or did i see a full stop at the end of his veryyyyyyy long sentence.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Fair enough, but you are just coming on here to take the piss aren't you?

no i came on here to get a new bike and meet some trials bikers why cant we just stop bitchin and get on with it what do you say

Out of interest, how long have you been riding for?

neally 6 months im having problems with pedal kicks.

Fair enough, i'm also more of a woodwork person, like to fix me bike too :D

im buying the zoo in my profile picture for 450 on wednesday pretty good deal

brake

Ahhhhh, I have nothing against you and take this thread as a joke but can we make a sticky thread about this.

Break - Something that has been manipulated and no longer works.

Brake - Something that helps halt an object.

It's virtually the only spelling mistake that annoys me huh.gif

And let the banter commence. tongue.gif

no i came on here to get a new bike and meet some trials bikers why cant we just stop bitchin and get on with it what do you say

neally 6 months im having problems with pedal kicks.

im buying the zoo in my profile picture for 450 on wednesday pretty good deal

Yeah, seen that a few days ago, looks really nice!

And now the thread is getting better :)

Ahhhhh, I have nothing against you and take this thread as a joke but can we make a sticky thread about this.

Break - Something that has been manipulated and no longer works.

Brake - Something that helps halt an object.

It's virtually the only spelling mistake that annoys me huh.gif

And let the banter commence. tongue.gif

why did i spell somthing wrong again

Yeah, seen that a few days ago, looks really nice!

And now the thread is getting better :)

i just sold my onza t comp 08 to my mate for 130 i got it really light somthing like 21.86 i think theres a lot of riders in inverness

Edited by bigtom.0791