The Gaming Thread......

James Quigley

Right was going to make a GT5 topic but thought that there were enough 'Game threads' kicking about that I thought I'd 'try' and start a general Games/gaming discussion thread.

I'll get the ball rolling but saying What the Bejesus!!!!! I've just looked at the full car list for Gran Tourismo 5 and it looks like you'll need a big ass garage!

Link to list here...

GT5 probably wont be worth the wait, its been like four years since it was meant to come out. Its CoD: Black Ops and Assassins Creed brotherhood with a wee bit of new vegas for me.

Does anybody get frustrated when you Are doing beast online on black ops then one day you do crap and start changing weapons cos you think the gun is crap? Hate being frustrated on cod!

Also, brilliant idea for a thread. Should be stickied... I was going to make one but i didnt want to cos i been posting in all the game threads recently and didnt want to look like a gaming geek! Lol.

I enjoy playing Crysis in the winter because it makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island.

I also. Kinda bored of the same pre-alien levels now though, I've played through Warhead too a few times. I wish they'd just release a new Crysis without the alien bit, and just many many KPA levels. :P

Edited by Muel

What is it Alan? It just looks like the original HL but with better graphics?

Yeah that's pretty much all it is to be honest ha ha ha I just love that game though. I hadn't played it until half life 2 came out and I just love the story and the way you've got to escape the black mesa facility.

Just started playing ski-challenge today (pc & for free) not sure if anyone knows it in the uk though.. You actually just have to get down the track faster than others without falling over (obviously). You also can adjust you ski's turning radius speed etc.

You can also win prizes (not sure though how it's in the uk :( ). Well i'm playing it every year and i find it quite fun, although also frustrating sometimes.

Link is here

What is it Alan? It just looks like the original HL but with better graphics?

It's half life 1 but with the source engine. Not like the crappy version that came with Half Life 2.

I've been following it for like 2 years and still no date for release. Maybe it's been paused. :(