Reason To Be 4

JackMeek

Everytime i watch his videos i get the same feeling, he has a ton of skill but something is missing.. And its fluidity and style.

In some of the moves he just looks like he's strugling too much. For example that part at the begining when he drops after the backflip. I'm sure that he could have pulled that combo of with allot less recovering hops if he had practised it a bit more. It just looks wrong, like his going ahead of himself on some of those moves. And he tries to do dinamic combos but hes riding is mostly static, he needs to get some speed into those tricks.

Maybe he should slow down with stacking new tricks and perfect the ones he has now, build a style of riding with more speed and fluidity..

Anyway, thats just my opinion

Everytime i watch his videos i get the same feeling, he has a ton of skill but something is missing.. And its fluidity and style.

In some of the moves he just looks like he's strugling too much. For example that part at the begining when he drops after the backflip. I'm sure that he could have pulled that combo of with allot less recovering hops if he had practised it a bit more. It just looks wrong, like his going ahead of himself on some of those moves. And he tries to do dinamic combos but hes riding is mostly static, he needs to get some speed into those tricks.

Maybe he should slow down with stacking new tricks and perfect the ones he has now, build a style of riding with more speed and fluidity..

Anyway, thats just my opinion

spot on with this comment

He has definitely got some skills! He makes forjam whips look easy (I have been trying them for a year and still cant do them) and as Rusevelt said, that up to front hops to tailwhip to 270 drop was cool.

I also agree with other people about lacking flow. One reason why I like Macaskill's riding so much is that he hardly does any correction hops and is barley stood still for a moment. If this video was a bit faster paced and had fewer correction hops and maybe a little more thought into some of the lines I think he would be well up there with Danny.

Some pretty massive riding in that, but yeah, to me it looked like a trials rider checking off doing Danny's moves (e.g. the fakie manual to fakie hop down the stairs, like in Danny's London edit). The trials lines looked a lot more flowy and controlled than the 'streety' stuff, which is sort of unusual in that generally 'streety' stuff should flow more. It's like he 'gets' trials, but maybe not quite the same with riding street...

Meh, still big stuff so it's all good.

decades are odd, they almost don't seem to fit in anywhere in lines (unless you do them mid jump).

we looked at this a while ago. With a flatland decade you end up facing 90degrees from your point of origin. So if you were on a wall, did a decade and kept it on the back wheel, you could then drop off

Plan ;)