Try-All's 2011 Range.

Mark W

Interesting, some good features. On the site the question is asked about the similarity to the Rockman bar - Adam says they are the same. IS this right? The rockman still has the 3K weave as opposed to this single direction weave, and the weights are different?

That was related to the older bar, we just over-wrote the product. The weights are different because Rockman made them slightly different lengths, so although they were the same bar fundamentally they tweaked them slightly...

EDIT: Snaaaaked... Anyway, new 4-bolt Try-All Forxx ahoy.

large_taforxx26.jpg

large_taforxx262.jpg

- Axle to Crown length: 405mm

- Axle Offset: 30mm

- Steerer tube length: 220mm

Weight: 770g

I've got to say for the price, especially compared to last year they're really good value for money.

Yer but that's very much the point, compared to their prices. compared to everyone else they're still expensive.

I do agree though, the quality does look worth the money.

Yer but that's very much the point, compared to their prices. compared to everyone else they're still expensive.

I do agree though, the quality does look worth the money.

Rockman Kortz 2, should be £660 retail on Tarty. Doesn't come with a rear hub or a rim, so that's more than the 90 quid difference between that and the Koxx. I don't see Rockman having the same background, level of riders and testing involved; no offence Bigman and Ben Savage, but you aren't Vincent, Gilles, Benito, Diaz etc. and I don't see countless world cup podiums being won on a Rockman either. I think Koxx are expensive premium products, but I also think they can justify it.

Edited by craigjames

does all that weld on the forks brake mount reallly acheive something?

I think its so it transfers the stress raiser from the top maggie mount up to the crown, stop cracks propogating around the circumference of the tube.

Alot of time and effort is going into these frames, the finish and quality of them is beautiful, disk mount on the mod looks substantial :)

The Sky 2 bikes are pretty nice too, although you may need a step ladder to get on the mod with that BB height ;)

Sky 2 20":

large_sky20.jpg

large_sky201.jpg

large_sky202.jpg

large_sky204.jpg

large_sky205.jpg

Geometry:

Wheelbase: 1000mm

Chainstay Length: 350mm

BB Rise: +90mm

Head angle: 71°

Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 585mm