Speedrace Fans Evo - Colour Range!

dannytrialskid

Hello,

Was just looking on the speedrace website and saw that they have brought out the Speedrace Fans Evo in more colours now.

Jamie Williams has his in Black and Kieran Whitefield in SIlver.

Here are the images of the colour range ones:

Orange:

2ho89x0.jpg

Red:

2iuqebs.jpg

Green:

biwjk8.jpg

I personally am not a great fan of the red frame, but the orange and green ones look real nice to me.

What do you guys think?

We're all really big fans of the FANS (see what I did there ;))

:giggle:

A lot. We're all really big fans of the FANS (see what I did there ;)) here, with Stan and Adam both riding one, but the new ones are mega expensive compared to the old ones.

Can you tell us how much :D ?

Edited by dannytrialskid

A lot. We're all really big fans of the FANS (see what I did there ;)) here, with Stan and Adam both riding one, but the new ones are mega expensive compared to the old ones.

Haha. Didn't know stan rode a mod? will there be a 2011 speedrace fans? (the 1005 WB 75BB one)

Fair enough, no bash is better anyway.

Frames look smart.

The Speedrace Fans is £399.00 so you're telling me it's like £599.00 ish? - That's quite a jump for them??

...the new ones are mega expensive compared to the old ones.

Haha. Didn't know stan rode a mod? will there be a 2011 speedrace fans? (the 1005 WB 75BB one)

That sort of is the 2011 FANS.

They're made of a new alloy unlike the previous FANS frames; an alloy apparently specially designed for Speedrace. Having to make custom tubing in a very low quantity out of a custom material impacts the price a lot.

Only problem with these frames I personally have is the paint job. It makes the superb looking anodized black and silver Evo frames look like a 20 quid Mielec or something.

But thats the evo? thought the speedrace fans and the evo were different?

Yeah, I just meant that the Evo was basically the FANS Mk.2, so this is sort of the FANS Mk.3, just called the 'Evo'. It's basically a tweaked FANS more than an Evo now. Seemed like all they did was make it worse with the Evo (Bash mounts and that gash built-in booster), then take all that stuff off so it's almost just the original FANS, but better.