Brake Pads

JD ZHI

What people seem to forget is that pads performe differently on different rims. Brake set up is really tricky thing to suggest. Not to be like a complete jerk :P i'd suggest to talk to some folks that use same rims as you do and see what works for them. Actually i believe good break set up comes with time after trying various stuff.

Medium grind, Tnn Lgm pads. (Y)

+1

Medium grind rock blues

Medium Grind, Heatsink cousts. Amazing bite and hold, last for a year +

First, i'm gonna say, go to trials chat and near the top there should be the pad review section. Lots of pad reviews and details about how they work and you will know doubt find the perfect pad for you, amongst all those pages.

The reason i quoted everyone is, this is the problem with these 'whats the best pad' threads, everybody comes on and mostly everyone says a different pad, and you get really confused, there is no way that everyone will agree on the same pad, so thats why the pad review section is there.

OML what are you chatting?

What the hell does OML mean?

and also , picking a pad is just what you think is good at the time and hoping it works well with your set up.

My advice would try some TNN LGMS (because loads of people love them) but if you don't like them fork out for some balaeys refill. So you don't have to spend as much :) if that seems like a complete load of waffle check out the countless number of threads on TNN vs ROCKPADS.

:)

just need a bit of info?

if yous were going to get a pair of pads what would be the best with a medium gring? on a hs33 :D

cheers!

Don't think you'll get much better than the ones you have duncy boy!! The tnn lgms should work mega with the new try-all hole rims. If not try phat pads that am using, there brilliant in all conditions!!

got heatsink cnc cousts pads coming, plus yellow refill, super soft blues and watson reds to try out!! should be interesting.

Don't think you'll get much better than the ones you have duncy boy!! The tnn lgms should work mega with the new try-all hole rims. If not try phat pads that am using, there brilliant in all conditions!!

got heatsink cnc cousts pads coming, plus yellow refill, super soft blues and watson reds to try out!! should be interesting.

haha :D