Koxx Sky 2

Ben Swales

Pretty sure DOB did that bash design a while ago.

The frames in the UK will be £699 I think. I reckon they'll be more popular as complete bikes given the 116mm hub on the 26" and post mount brake on the 20", but we'll be getting some separate frames in to inspect anyway :)

Oh and the mod is 1000, +90, 350.

Pretty sure DOB did that bash design a while ago.

The frames in the UK will be £699 I think. I reckon they'll be more popular as complete bikes given the 116mm hub on the 26" and post mount brake on the 20", but we'll be getting some separate frames in to inspect anyway :)

Oh and the mod is 1000, +90, 350.

Typo? I thought everyone decided that was essentially pointless.

and holy high bb!

Not keen on that mod looks wise. Would like to know more about it though.

Bashplate is a good idea, although i think it would be better bashlateless.

Headtube prefer the old one for looks, why have they gone back to the standard one? I thought the triangle cut made it stronger?

Geo sounds pretty nice especially with that high BB, and i serpose this will improve 'ros ferther.

Postmount = new try-all / hope mono trial brake? Would prefer the standard to be honest, why they go to postmount? what are the advantages of it?

Lack of graphix (spelling?) to save weight i'd guess?

Sorry if my spelling is bad, using standard internet at school (no built in spell checker like in chrome)

My opinions btw :angel:

Not keen on that mod looks wise. Would like to know more about it though.

Bashplate is a good idea, although i think it would be better bashlateless.

Headtube prefer the old one for looks, why have they gone back to the standard one? I thought the triangle cut made it stronger?

Geo sounds pretty nice especially with that high BB, and i serpose this will improve 'ros ferther.

Postmount = new try-all / hope mono trial brake? Would prefer the standard to be honest, why they go to postmount? what are the advantages of it?

Lack of graphix (spelling?) to save weight i'd guess?

Sorry if my spelling is bad, using standard internet at school (no built in spell checker like in chrome)

My opinions btw :angel:

Think this frame is a prototype?

someone correct me if i am wrong.