Front Forks

xCouPay-

hey guys im thinkin of getting a new set of front forks for my onza hitman,

iv been reading a lot of stuff on here and people are saying the stock forks are heavy, which is so true,

so decided to pick up a new set,

any ides?

oh and im on a tight budget too after being fired for threatening to kill my bosses son :L

hey guys im thinkin of getting a new set of front forks for my onza hitman,

iv been reading a lot of stuff on here and people are saying the stock forks are heavy, which is so true,

so decided to pick up a new set,

any ides?

oh and im on a tight budget too after being fired for threatening to kill my bosses son :L

Why would you boast about something like that, most people on here will now probably think you are a right nob now.

Think you should edit it and remove the last bit, you will get more help that way.

Oh and my vote is for echo urbans, light and strong

Edited by Franksx2005

Why would you boast about something like that, most people on here will now probably think you are a right nob now.

Think you should edit it and remove the last bit, you will get more help that way.

Oh and my vote is for echo urbans, light and strong

Agreed on both parts!

Try and hunt down some original cannondale fatty R forks.They are quite old by today's standards but they still tick all the right boxes for me and they look gorgeous. Twenty inch trials bikes are a bit easier to throw around and to learn new moves on but I think a guy of your size should stick with what you've already got. If you can learn trials on a mountainbike you can pretty much ride anything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...