Did Not Realise This Was The Only Part I Could Post

MCoen

Been a member here for a while but never posted a message or replied. Now I wanted to reply to the PHluid topic but could not seems I need to get 5 votes :-(

I am based in Belgium and it is mainly my daughter who is into trials, although I try as well but cannot keep up with her :-)

Check out the website of our team I am starting here in Belgium: My link

Your now a full member!!

:D

Will keep an eye on the site, any idea when there'll be a bit more content on it?

And who are the girls, anymore info on them?

we started the site end of last year. the objective is to keep updating it this year althoug most of the updates will start in March when the competitions start again.

I am currently trying to startup the team and looking for sponsors here in Belgium which is not an easy task. everybody likes the idea but until know we did not have a lot of success.

about the girls, one is my daughter Charlotte. She is 13 and she has been competing for 2 years now. this year she became Belgian Champion in the girls class (-15) and was 2nd in the Belgian Cup overall. She also participated at the World Youth Games but that was a dissapointment this year she only finished 9th where she could have been 5th but had a very bad day. but she has 2 more years before moving up to the elite class.

The other Girl is Perrine Devahive she started competing last year and participated in the European championship and the Worldcup in Antwerp. She is ranked in 10th place at the UCI for the moment, but the goal is to climb up the ladder this year. She will be competing in all the of the World Cups and hopefully gets qualified for the European and the Worldchampionships as well.