Scottish Champoinship Dates

kevind

pull your finger out there must be away to get down lad. lol

Well i could get a bus to fort william then hop on another bus to Kinlochleven which would drop me off at kieren road end.

Only thing is id need to leave on friday as the bus times wouldnt get me in on time on saturday so this means id need to get a friday of work at short notice.

Also i would need a lift from kieren road end on friday up to the mound to set up camp.

Cake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

Is there no one else coming from Inverness to cag a lift off. I will be around from Friday lunch time setting up with Gary. I am sure one of us could get you from end of bus route nae probs.

I will have entry forms and club membership forms with me at the weekend. Just do it when you get there. The mound is on the North side of Loch Leven just out of the village on the shore side of the road. Pass the road up to the Mamore hotel and there is a wee parking area round a couple of bends on the shore side of the road. Wee and others are staying at the Macdonald hotel where there is camping and some cheap log cabins with toilets and showers and a bar with food. I can chuck your bike and you in the van each morning to drive round to the mound.

I will have entry forms and club membership forms with me at the weekend. Just do it when you get there. The mound is on the North side of Loch Leven just out of the village on the shore side of the road. Pass the road up to the Mamore hotel and there is a wee parking area round a couple of bends on the shore side of the road. Wee and others are staying at the Macdonald hotel where there is camping and some cheap log cabins with toilets and showers and a bar with food. I can chuck your bike and you in the van each morning to drive round to the mound.

Any idea on how much it will cost to use the Hotels camping area?

10am start be there for 9ish to sign on 9.45am riders briefing. Andrew the little log cabins at the hotel are £10 per night not shure about the camping costs at the hotel free if you are wild camping?