Scottish Champoinship Dates

kevind

I'll have my shorts a shades on lol.

Spot on kev thanks.

Right i say this comp needs a theme, shorts and shades sounds like a good theme. Imagine the photos of everyone out in awful snowwy conditions in shorts and sun glasses would make for some interesting banter :P

Hi Guys.

I will have entry forms and club membership forms with me. Do it in the morning or better still in the dry warm hotel on Friday night when you get there!

kev i will be ready when you are, just sorted the marking gear out so just give me a call when your in kinlochleven. My mate AJ will be about to give a hand at lunch time also. who's going to be about to help out?? Spoke to johny to day so he's taking a new der kaiser up road for me. Happy days.

Hi Gary,

Van is packed 8 trials bikes and one 50cc beta, cooker for a brew and plenty of clothes and waterproofs. Aarons bike is fettled and a new grind on the back, CD changer loaded with tunes and we are off 6.30 ish tommorrow morning with Aaron. I dont think anybody else is coming up till evening time but thats okay, should have it done by mid afternoon. Should be up for around 10 ish if the roads are not to bad.

food and one glass of wine now. Happy dayz oot tae play for the weekend. :sleeping:

Hi Guys.

I will have entry forms and club membership forms with me. Do it in the morning or better still in the dry warm hotel on Friday night when you get there!

We are down on the saturday so we will have to do it when we get there (Y)

Hi Gary,

Van is packed 8 trials bikes and one 50cc beta, cooker for a brew and plenty of clothes and waterproofs. Aarons bike is fettled and a new grind on the back, CD changer loaded with tunes and we are off 6.30 ish tommorrow morning with Aaron. I dont think anybody else is coming up till evening time but thats okay, should have it done by mid afternoon. Should be up for around 10 ish if the roads are not to bad.

food and one glass of wine now. Happy dayz oot tae play for the weekend. :sleeping:

Cool kev, I'll be ready to go in morning! Is johny and rab not coming up earyish? Be handy having afew more bodys to help out.

Thats me up, brew on and need to go and drag Aaron out his scratcher. Thanks Trev but as Gary says hopefully be finnished, but might still be out playing if weathers nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More likley in the Macdonald Hotel supping a beer ;)

Johny,Rab and Max arn't leaving to late afternoon due to work commitments. We should rattle through it.

Edited by kevind

Hey Gary, yeah me, Rab and Max will be up late afternoon! I have loads to do at work before I'm allowed a nice long weekend off and Rab finishes at 5, so not sure what time we will be up!

Got you tyre looked out...what a bargin...tell everyone about my super deals! Haha!