2004 Onza Range

Mark W

1. 2004 T-Pro. £399. Onza T-Pro frame (anodized), Pazzaz bar and stem (not CF). Sticky fingers tyres. Muscleman front freewheel cranks. T-Pro forks. AVAILABLE TO ORDER NOW, but components will only be here in the first week of November. After this, the bikes will be built up and sent out to whoever gave their money in first. Therefore, if you want to guarantee a T-Pro for Xmas, order soon.

2. 2004 Onza T-Bird. £299. As was T-Bird LE (HS11s), now with 19" rear wheel. Silver frame, black T-Pro forks. Onza bar & stem (black). Availability as T-Pro.

3. 2004 Onza T-Vee. £2??. 20" wheels, V-brakes, canti mounts only. Arrive mid-November.

4. 2004 T-Mag** and Master. £499 and £599 respectively. Same as previous years*.

5. 2004 Onza T-Lite. £900 build = drilled rims, Tensile cranks, Pazzaz alu stem and part CF part 7075 alu bars, ACS Claw freewheel, T-Mag hubs, super light. Worth the money for damn sure. Oh, with Ti spokes. And an RB Booster for the rear. X-Lite 221 beater for half the price? :- (If it's good enough for Gilles it's good enough for you!)

6. 2004? Onza T-Bone. New frame received this Monday from Taiwan. Will be under-going testing as soon as possible.

7. 2004? Onza Woodstock. Details sketchy. Full build n/a yet. Feels super nice on the back wheel, really stable. Should be a swish bike. Being "street-tested" now to check out strength. Looks good too!

8. 2004 Onza T-Raptor. Most spec as was previous years*, but now with Pazzaz bar and stem (full alu), sticky fingers 2.5" and 2.0" tyres, Full Fat and Half Fat rims, Onza hubs. New colour - black mostly. Looks cool!

9. 2004 Onza T-Rex - no changes to my knowledge...

10. 2004 Onza T-Comp. As T-Mag, but lighter and in blue/silver instead of pearl white/race-line yellow. Super light - COMP USE ONLY. As was said, full build = T-Mag spec*.

That about covers it.

Sticky fingers tyres available in 20x2.0, 20x2.5, 26x1.95/2.10 and 26x2.5.

Pazzaz CF/7075 bar and alu stem £50 (bargain!).

T-Pro frame only n/a until after Xmas.

Questions? Ask here.

Mark.

*All available on www.onza.com.

**Potentially being replaced by the T-Comp at some point.

Edited by Onzaboymark

7.  2004? Onza Woodstock.  Details sketchy.  Full build n/a yet.  Feels super nice on the back wheel, really stable.  Should be a swish bike.  Being "street-tested" now to check out strength.  Looks good too!

Only 3 out there at the moment. New designs sent off a few weeks ago (better geometry). Hopefully new batch in early November.

And arent Sticky Fingers available in 1.95 and 2.10 for the front?

I typed it Joe. Saves having to do it over and over again.

Ad might have a point. I wasn't 100% about the Sticky Fingers...the rear should be good for you 26" scum. I mean riders. It's the same grippy pattern as mods with the sticky fingers middle bit...

Mark.

Yesterday Ben, there were 3 threads asking about new Onza products. It's the run-up to Christmas so more people are going to be asking. To save clowns the bother of having to go "Oh, use the search function, blah blah blah" it's easier to have thing in the FAQ. Yes, in the Frequently Asked Question section. The "When can I get the Onza ___?" is a Frequently Asked Question... Also, I'm in SuperCycles all this week so if anyone wants to know summat they can ask and get a proper answer.

Raub, the Sticky Fingers tyres are on the T-Pro on the SuperCycles site. They're going to retail at about £24.99 for the 20x2.5". £17.99 for the front. I'm pretty sure that's it...26x2.5 is £15.99. Go figure :-

Artists Impression of the 20x2.5" Sticky Fingers tyre:

sticky_fingers.jpg

Mark.

Don't forget - the Woodstock frame has just been 'redesigned' in a way. The geometry has been tweaked, as has the bike itself in a few ways, so although it's not too far off production it might be a month/a couple of months.

Mark.

I'm going to cut down the steerer, don't worry...

Anyway, the frame was a bit patchier before with the rust, but I cleaned it with a "fibrous pad" or summat that someone chucked over to me, and it kinda went all-over orange. First indications are that it rides nicely :-

Mark.

No offence to you, but are you a dick?

Think about it - it's a great frame. No really, it is. You're getting £150-odd cranks with it, drilled rims, carbon fibre bar, those new cool Sticky Fingers tyres, really light forks, and just generally good wheels. So yeah, £900 is a pretty good figure really. Oh, not to mention the Maguras and the RB Booster. Considering the Monty X-Lite's not a shitload different, that retails for a hell of a lot more.

Mark.

Mr. Mark, do you have any idea if they're gonna be selling these drilled rim for the rear alone. I talked to one of the lads at the comp and he said the full build will only come with Ti spokes and I keep hearing bad thing's about Ti spokes. So err yea, rim only??