Amsterdam

*Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

I've ridden Amsterdam once, but not for very long. There are a few spots near the central station and a bit down by Dam Square. It looks like its worth exploring more though, but be prepared to do a lot of riding around if you do!

Consider hiring/taking a bike with a seat for a general cruise round the city & the outskirts - good way to find more spots.

I live nearby Amsterdam, would be cool to be up for a ride!

Could arrange a meeting there if you'd like? The dutch riding standard is pretty low though.

As for spots, there are some pretty nice spots but they pretty far away from each other. Riding near the dam square is very risky with all the police.

Send me a PM if you're intrested in meeting up, I can see myself forgetting this topic :P

Edited by omgnoseat

I live nearby Amsterdam, would be cool to be up for a ride!

Could arrange a meeting there if you'd like? The dutch riding standard is pretty low though.

As for spots, there are some pretty nice spots but they pretty far away from each other. Riding near the dam square is very risky with all the police.

Send me a PM if you're intrested in meeting up, I can see myself forgetting this topic :P

thanks guys , might have to take you up on that , im not over for another few months but ill pm you a few weeks before :)

I went for a few days last year, was up by the huge bike storage thing! HUGE!! but I cudnt see a lot to ride. and I have "lines dieses" as I call it. Could do some trick up the red light district. Gap over the cannel and what not!! theres a lot to do there though! I wanted to go to the Anne Frank place, seemed interesting