Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

I had a dream this mourning that I was waiting to get into Tarty Days with a bunch of people and I picked up a Onza Comp with red maggies instead of picking my brakeless Onza Comp up. I then couldn't find the guy to swap back :(

June is too far away!

Hi, I was at both the main woodfest last year and the tarty days held the week after. Tarty days was awesome, just loads of people hanging around and chillin in a field. Tagging it on to woodfest proper will be awesome, if you want to just play on the private arena then thats cool, it'll be just like last years tarty days with a big festival next door. If you want a bit more depth to your weekend then there will be a big festival next door! Winner.

It sounds like Matt and Adam have listened to the feedback from last year and are going to a lot of effort to get lots more smaller obstacles to cater for everyones abilities. Last years setup was left over from the previous weeks demos so needed to be big as professional riders were on it to impress the public at the festival. This year I've heard talk of lorry loads of pallets and a ton of half round plastic box type things so I think there will be loads of scope.

Ali, I love the idea of a quarter, I'd be half tempted to make one myself on site the day before!

Lookin forward to it, Skinny

As long as Simpson parks his car a little further away from any bonfires this year it'll be alright ;)

GODDAM! haha Yea spoken to you about this already! You know I'm in, as soon as you get some definite dates I'll make sure that the lads holiday doesn't clash.

And if you think I could be of any use feel free to PM me!

Deffo have the BMX, which means smaller obstances would be jokes, but big things with little kickers will do nicely! See how high i can bunnyhop the rust-i-cle

This sounds ace ... just wondering am fairly new to trials so is it a wide variety of stuff to ride?

( I know its only at planning stages)

Just thinking if theres a bit of stuff that is beginner to intermidiate then yeah i'll be there.

:P

Last year it catered to everyone - I don't think that's going to change (Y) There's loads of bits and pieces from pallets, log sections, low rail setups, etc. which you can ride (plus they're all moveable so you can make whatever you want, people ended up with some interesting setups last year).

That sir is a standard, won't clog the thread up, come guys will be ace :)

OH quick edit: ramp into water? hmmmmmm!!!!!

Danger! Haha.