Crowthorne-Ct Fun Trial At Hook Woods, Feb 13Th

Pre Championship / Fun Cycle trial

HOOK WOOD TRIALS CENTRE

SUNDAY FEB 13TH 10.30AM

Jim Connor has invited Crowthorne Cycle Trials Club to Hook wood trials centre on feb 13th 2011

7 Sections will be laid out with 5 routes to be riden 3 times .This is a to get us into the flow of the Championship but not forgetting the fun aspect of the day. Cycle trial rules will apply signing on is with Jim from 10am, a price of £10 A rider to cover your insurance Motorcycle trial riders will also be there this time but will be using the other side of the woods

Section 7 will be timed and only riden once.

An all new section is under construction with pallets and reels and this will be tested / used.Observers needed on the day

Helmets must be worn

Hook Wood West Horsley Surrey signed off A 246

See you there. ..

please come along for a nice days ride

All crowthorne-ct trials dates are now on our website here ------->CLICK

more infomation will be added later , any questions please pm me or email me

post-23814-0-29586700-1296083283_thumb.g

WWW.CROWTHORNE-CT.CO.UK

• 2 weeks later...

Rode the pallet section today, whilst building more to it with Richard (BallsDeepTrialsTeam) and it is extremely great fun.

Richard said there is yet more to be added to it, and hopefully is going t be done for the trial. If not 100% done it will be good enough for some sections.

We got some decent sections planned out already, all saved in Richards mind.

Also just to let the 'parent's know, there is an OSET day up there on the same day as this.

OSET is an electric trials bike company for young children. Your young boy or girl can ride on the OSET's for FREE as a little test to see if they would like to get into the sport and also to promote their company.

For more information on their bikes please visit the following: - http://www.osetbikes.com/

This was requested by Graham@Crowthorne-CT to be said.

See you all there!

I fancy coming along, depends how much sleep I get Sunday morning, as I'm working Sat night 7:30 till 7:30 Sunday morning, but can sometimes get a few hours kip at work. Hook Woods is only 8 miles away, so should be able to get some sleep before the sign on.

Do we need a license?

I fancy coming along, depends how much sleep I get Sunday morning, as I'm working Sat night 7:30 till 7:30 Sunday morning, but can sometimes get a few hours kip at work. Hook Woods is only 8 miles away, so should be able to get some sleep before the sign on.

Do we need a license?

should have an ACU licence but dw if you havnt got one as iv yet to get my one :P

i dont have an ACU either, or plan to get one. From a response at the end of last year i was under the impression you didnt need an acu for the CTC otherwise i might have renewed.

Looks like heavy rain for sunday. :( prob wont come if it is.

iv yet to renew either ...

lets just hope it stays dry !! fingers crossed :P and we will have a noice bonfire after the trial :)

Man up guys!

I will be there come rain or shine.

The rocks are actually pretty grippy anyway even in the rain, its only the mud on the ground that becomes a pain so you just make sure you stay on the rocks.

What bits can and cant we ride then? Can we ride as much as we were able to ride at the last fun day over xmas time?

What time does it start?

Thanks Dan