Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2011 22Nd-24Th July

JackMeek

RADFEST

Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th July 2011

SUMMER!!!.

Pre Book tickets.

Weekend ticket is £25 Includes parking, camping and riding all weekend.

Day ticket £15

Spectator/non rider/parent £2.50

email jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk for RadFest form and PayPal details

TICKETS ARE ON SALE TILL THE 19th July

RadFest, the UK's Bike Trials Festival. It will take place at Essex Trials and Jumps Centre, near Chelmsford, one of the best and fastest growing cycling venues in the UK, which boasts a well respected reputation across the UK Bike Trials community. The festival will open its gates at 1pm on Friday 22nd July 2011 when attendees will be invited to enter and prepare for the jam-packed weekend that will follow.

Essex Trials Centre is an incredible venue spanning across 3.5 acres of land with ample parking and camping space, on site security, bike stations and catering facilities. Moreover, it will provides riders the chance to tackle 9 huge sections that cater for trials riders of ALL LEVELS and abilities. Each section will consist of different themed areas, namely: The Tyre Zone, The Industrial Zone, The Pipe Zone, The Logs Zone, The Reel Zone, TGS Zone, The Speed Zone and The Radical Zone.

Added Extras Full Size Mini ramp and Dirt jumps onsite.

The over the weekend will include a Speed Trial competitions in which the riders from around the Uk will be able to enter and take part, and a Biketrial Federation Competition, this open to all riders (subject to availability of entries)

As the event is open to riders of all ages, RadFest aims to look after parents and spectators by them entertained with music, commentating and even a chance to tackle course aimed at those with little riding experience where they can use bikes provided by the organisers and will receive a certificate to take home with them.

Each section will have music to get you well in the mood for pushing yourself and having a laugh on your bikes.

BIKETRIAL FEDERATION UK will be there as well.

Entry forms TBA. With the competition season hotting up. Get involved or watch the Elites make the impossible lines possible first hand.

Tickets are now available by sending a simple email to jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk and i will shortly get a file sent back with the RADFEST form and PAYPAL details to get you your own unique reference so we know who's coming and who's got there ticket on the gates on arrivals.

Edited by JackMeek

What's left in terms of riding spots for individuals not involved in the comp or speedtrials when those are being held? In the sense that I'm not so bothered about observing and I'd prefer to be riding. I'm just concerned, especially when the nationals are on, that there won't be much or anything left to ride? It's possible I'll have a tgs bike by then and it may change matters but otherwise this might be a bit of a turn off.

What's left in terms of riding spots for individuals not involved in the comp or speedtrials when those are being held? In the sense that I'm not so bothered about observing and I'd prefer to be riding. I'm just concerned, especially when the nationals are on, that there won't be much or anything left to ride? It's possible I'll have a tgs bike by then and it may change matters but otherwise this might be a bit of a turn off.

There will be enough to ride all the time for everyone.

Do I have to buy a ticket even though I'm only going to compete on the Sunday??

If you are competition rider and only turning up on the sunday and not attending any of the other days you will be able to compete at usual sign on costs from Bike Federation

Edited by JackMeek

I hope so, when the national was on last year the place was packed with 80 or so riders practicing before and after the comp.

The Sections are being increased and 2 more being made. With a permanent speed trial course to have fun on and race your mates and other riders. Will be more to ride than anybody who has visited and seen in 2010. It will be carefully designed to cater for all styles, competitions and fun.

I have done calculations on the land side and stuff to ride and all will be ok.

I will be in Germany over that weekend.( i will be trying not to attend any Wurst fests.)

see everyone at tarty days though.

Kenny

Clever joke Kenny.

We do have TrialQueens Attending and I have been doing Invites to all the female riders.

Awww and you will miss some mega Wurst rolls on the BBQ.

Jack you need the local team! Consisting of myself and either Rankin, Butcha or Chippett. We'll show you bigguns how to rip at barrow :P

Name: "The Boom Team!"

Steve-o x

Have chat amongst you and put forward who you think it should be 2 top Essex trial riders who you think can challenge 1st place at the speed trial.

Edited by JackMeek