3Sixty Indoor Trials Jam Event!

Drummond

3SIXTY Indoor Trials Jam Event

What: Indoor Trials Jam with a Pro Demo, Big Trick Foam Pit Comp, Friendly Trials Comp and Licensed After Party!

When: March 19th...

The Venue: Dynamix Extreme is a skate park located in Gateshead, just 1.5 miles from Newcastle Central Train Station. The Dynamix project delivers professional training and facilities in a wide range of sports which now includes Bike Trials through a collaboration with 3SIXTY. Following their theme of events including the BMX Jam and Skate Jam we bring you the 3SIXTY Trials Jam

Facilities:The park includes a licensed Cafe / Bar with a pool table, table football and sofa lounge all raised up on a mezzanine spectators area looking over the whole park.

Male and Female toilets

Free Camping (in the skate park in the event of adverse weather conditions)

Free Parking

BBQ Food

Macdonalds and 24hr garage within 2 minutes walk

The Riding: The whole of the Dynamix park will be taken over by this event with bespoke trials sections built around the park and plenty of trialsy lines around the permanent ramped structures. Over the next few weeks we will post an inventory of the obstacles and images of our progress to give everyone an idea of the scale of the trials sections...

Foam Pit Big Trick Comp: the foam pit will have a traditional ramp access at one end and a platform at the other for drop off practice and a big trick drop comp.

Trials Comp Sections: Sections will be laid out around the park but there will be no section officials so each competitor must adjudicate their own score. The format will be slightly different to a traditional comp but you'll have to attend to find out the details!!!!

After Party: Licensed after party with live music and BBQ...

Costs: £15 per person all inclusive, payment information TBA

Info Resources

www.3SIXTY.me.UK

http://www.facebook.com/pages/3SIXTYBicycleDisplays/137281299615235

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dynamix-skate-park-Gateshead/124424027608878

Sponsors:

Dynamix Skate Park: www.dynamixextreme.com

SpeedRace Bikes: www.easy-bike.cn

Tarty Bikes: www.tartybikes.co.uk

post-5551-0-18060300-1296908340_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

A quick Update on the event:

We have posted a vid of the venue and a little bit of riding around the park, check it out:

TF Link

Notable riders who have either fully confirmed or are trying to sort their calendar before they can confirm:

Obviously you'll see Team 3SIXTY there... Drummond, Penfold & Lambton from the video... plus team riders: James Hyland, Kieran Whitefield, Alec Wray and Damon Watson...

Martyn Ashton

Andrei Burton

Adam Bessell

Ben Rowlands

Joe Oakley

Nick Manning

Rich Pearson

Plus many more.....!

Its shaping up to be an awesome event, if you want to be informed of the latest news then go to the FaceBook page and friend request me (Ian Drummond), I'll send you an invite and all the email updates that go out to confirmed guests...

FaceBook Link

Drummond

www.3SIXTY.me.uk

www.Speedrace.net

www.tartybikes.co.uk

The 3SIXTY Indoor Trials Jam, Dynamix Skate Park, Gateshead... March 19th 2011

Hello Guys,

Another little update,

The BMX Jam took place at the Skatepark yesturday, i went to have a look to see the running of things and to get a few ideas for our event. Everything went smoothly and with a load of oldschool BMX tunes being played by the DJ and over 200 people, there was a really good vibe going on. If we could get even half the ammount of riders they had it will be an awsome event.

Due to the BMX event, the Trials sections have been taking a little bit of a back seat, but now that this is out of the way, everything and everyone is going to be focused on our event. We will keep updating with pictures and videos of how the park is coming along so watch this space!

Brett

Cheers Rich... Looking forward to it mate...

yeah we have a pro photographer coming and we'll be taking our own camcorder... I'm sure otherss will too so there will be plenty of footage taken

Drummond

can i jump in with any one driving up ? im in london area

I know Nick Manning is trying to fill his car with people to share the costs..... he's in Woking if thats any good to you??

Drummond

Cheers Ian, change of plans for me now. I think I'm going to be travelling up by coach from London Victoria coach station, so if anyone from the surrounding areas are thinking of coming, try National Express coaches.

Today's 27/02/11 cheapest price to Newcastle from London is £21. The only catch with the coach is that you have to have your bike in a bok or bag for them to accept it.

Hopefully that'll entice a few more riders to come along.

Hi All,

The event is just 2 weeks away and we have updated the FB event page to:

Answer some FAQ's

Offer directions to the venue

Show payment information

Issue event terms and conditions

Hope everyone is looking forward to this as much as we are! Link

We'll have a short teaser video out next weekend showing the final stages of the build... just to wet your appetites that little bit more...

Drummond & the team at 3SIXTY