I Am Back, Lets Sort This For Once & All

Hi,

So after god know's how many year's I've come back to the ''beloved forum''. Some big changes I see on the forum alone.

Just to give an insight or head's up into thing...........

• I no longer ride trials, got board, grew up, got old, etc etc.
  • I'm back living in the Bristol area.
  • I have nothing to do with the cycle sceen of things, no longer running or involved with a bike shop or bike shops.
  • Still have stuff to do with Argos Racing Cycles on a personal side, my own repairs, upgrades, friends.

Right that said and done I have been told, heard, asked, quized all sort of things. I have no idea of the duartion of things but I have feeling it must be at least 5 years maybe longer this has all been running around and onwards of.

I will answer questions that are within reason of being answered and that comply with the forum ruels, that are worth answering, thats not going to give my personal side too much away, that are relivent, warrant, possible with evidenance, etc etc.

Why am I back, here, doing this... Well,

Some recent events sparked varying things off. We've all seen the TV show ''My Name Is Earl'' and the karma list he has. Lets call this mine in that respect.

Im not here to slag, fight, argue, reminiss. I just want to put to rest outstanding history, make amends, if allowed shift some remaing parts, catch up on whats about today or tomorrow, share possible ideas, chat, talk, maybe meet people, maybe you could light my spark again to get on a bike as to a road bike. Who knows.

Im awear whats being offered and asked of is big. I am only human and a simpleton at the end of the day and thats it.

If you've read this then thanks for taking the the time to hear me out.

Pete

OK, I'll start this off because someone has to. Even though I'm sceptical this is even you... 2 questions:

1. Why Comic Sans Blue?

2. Did you actually test Windows 8 before Windows 7 was even in testing?

I await with the standard popcorn image everyones been using lately.

• Like 3

OK, I'll start this off because someone has to. Even though I'm sceptical this is even you... 2 questions:

1. Why Comic Sans Blue?

2. Did you actually test Windows 8 before Windows 7 was even in testing?

I await with the standard popcorn image everyones been using lately.

Hi JD,

1. I like Comic Sans, It looks better in Bold, In Blue so I or others can see my posts easyer from others.

2. Windows 8 was a skin, AKA Theam but I don't recall showing screen shots. There was rumor some of the code in Build 7600 was to be used in W8. So in short, No I didn't.

Pete

Can I ask why the atmosphere in here is so touchy? Or is that a bad idea?

It always has been I belive, or least it's been so in the 5+ years I've been about and swung by now and then. I guess thats a thing with Trials

What do you do for work now Pete?

Hi Nick,

Right now nothing, I'm currently off work via the docotor due to depresion. Before that I was running Portishead Cycles which I took over the mangement in Jan 2010 which has now shut down as of Sep 2010 (the owner went bankrupt). It's was formaly setup and known as Comfortably Numb LTD.

I've never really found that on here, a few but only to be expected. It was more the "I'm not here to slag, fight, argue, reminiss. I just want to put to rest outstanding history, make amends" that made me want to ask more? never mind.

Pete has quite a history here on TF, which is why he's not able to start a topic with a full members account - they've all been banned.

EDIT: I'll add that I'm not trying to fuel any potential fire, just explaining why Pete started with a first post like that.

Edited by JD™

I've never really found that on here, a few but only to be expected. It was more the "I'm not here to slag, fight, argue, reminiss. I just want to put to rest outstanding history, make amends" that made me want to ask more? never mind.

There is a mix of info, stories about me. There is also the truth. It's the truth which fails to get told or shown. Everyone will add there own little bit. I admit i have told tails in my past, others seam to make up stuff thats never happen or involved me. Im not wanting that, I just want to sort things out and get on with life. Simple.

Pete has quite a history here on TF, which is why he's not able to start a topic with a full members account - they've all been banned.

EDIT: I'll add that I'm not trying to fuel any potential fire, just explaining why Pete started with a first post like that.

A history of what? Scamming?

Welcome back Pete. I think people should give Pete another chance. I know Pete a little bit and I think he's a decent lad. I've said Pete too many times.

I'm glad you're back and hope you can stay (even if its just in new members chat). (Y)

There is a mix of info, stories about me. There is also the truth. It's the truth which fails to get told or shown. Everyone will add there own little bit. I admit i have told tails in my past, others seam to make up stuff thats never happen or involved me. Im not wanting that, I just want to sort things out and get on with life. Simple.

I think with him saying this its worth giving him a chance. He knows he's told a few tails in the past but if people know this is part of his character then it would be easier to understand him.

Welcome back Pete. I think people should give Pete another chance. I know Pete a little bit and I think he's a decent lad. I've said Pete too many times.

I'm glad you're back and hope you can stay (even if its just in new members chat). (Y)

Hey Alan,

Long time, hope all is well in scose land if your that way still. I've had my moments, much has changed. Nice to have an old friend on here.

For the benfit of the froum Alan and I have done a few trades and all been perfect!

Pete

Hmm...

post-17652-0-97875800-1297267405_thumb.p

Edit: Also, Pete Wright was in my dream the other day. He claimed to be a hairdresser, dyed my hair wrong and I claimed £160 in Debenhams vouchers. I have no f**king idea why.

I'd search some more, Jan 2010 you should find a news paper aritcal about the shop being broken into and me being apointed the new manager. Prior to that 2009 a project with the local PCO's and Youth Center and me heading a bike work shop along side Comfortably Numb. Numbed.co.uk is also down, check with Pink Dillan. Can also check supliers, Fisher, Madison, Merida, Kona, Paligap etc. You dreams are worrying and very erm not the point! Keep it clean please.

Hey Alan,

Long time, hope all is well in scose land if your that way still. I've had my moments, much has changed. Nice to have an old friend on here.

For the benfit of the froum Alan and I have done a few trades and all been perfect!

Pete

I can confirm that. The only slight hiccup I can think of was when I bought a GT LTS frame from him and couldn't contact him for a few days. It got me a little bit worried but the frame turned up safe and sound. That was probably more down to me being a bit paranoid rather than Pete doing anything wrong.

All is well up in Scouse land cheers Pete (Y)

Edited by Al_Fel

A history of what? Scamming?

Hi Franks,

No one I know of is out of pocket to my mind. Everything I own has been paid for, any bike parts I've had or currently have are ether from eBay or Tartybikes. Most sale i did where in person when I lived in Plymouth and again in person when I was in Bristol. There where claims manny manny years ago over a frame/frame and were talking 150 frame or more which never ever happend!

I can confirm that. The only slight hiccup I can think of was when I bought a GT LTS frame from him and couldn't contact him for a few days. It got me a little bit worried but the frame turned up safe and sound. That was probably more down to me being a bit paranoid rather than Pete doing anything wrong.

All is well up in Scouse land cheers Pete (Y)

I forget the reasons being, I've a feeling it may of been when I was out of credit or maybe working nights. I had a few LTS frames and not even sure which I sold to you. Anyway I made sure she got to you 100%.

LOL Did I meet you that time at the Krazy House or was that Phil?

What about the story of Skoze and this brake?

I semi covered this in a post above. However the name Skoze is not one I know of. Nor an idea of a brake. However if he would like to come and speak of it here by all means, if not e-mail me off my profile. Happy to try and sort out what ever it is.

1. What's the deal with your family life. Do you have kids? Have you ever been married (if so how many times). Are you single now?

2. Did Top Gear really ask you to attend an event that had already taken place?

3. Did you really test a 64 core processor from Intel?

4. What actually are your qualifications / certifications that you've achieved in your life?

5. Did you really try to sue the forum, if so why?

• Like 1

1. What's the deal with your family life. Do you have kids? Have you ever been married (if so how many times). Are you single now?

2. Did Top Gear really ask you to attend an event that had already taken place?

3. Did you really test a 64 core processor from Intel?

4. What actually are your qualifications / certifications that you've achieved in your life?

5. Did you really try to sue the forum, if so why?

Hi JT,

Did you end up moving states side?

1. My own 1st born we sadly lost at new years eve just gone. I won't go into it but it's totaly heartbreaking and being depresed as it is has not helped! As for the rest I won't disscus as there are others involved and it's not fair. Please understand.

2. I am single now. Safer that way I'd say. However it's complicated so easyer to say single

3. You all saw the new report on my little brother, again enough said there!

4. Not so sure what you mean about the Topgear thing, but a small group I was once part of as a hobby were asked to attend and help create something for the show. This being the rocket thing and UKRA.

5. When I was at the lab in the Swindon office there was something there all Im going to say. Red Tape.

4. I'm not going to answer as it's too personal to post online, sorry.

5. I looked into what could be done in a mean of the slander about me and the legal aspect of people caliming they were out done when no deals had been made or done, nor any funds exchanged. No attempet was made in a legal sense, just an iqury into the publcity side of things and what the law at the time allowed for. Nothing was ever full made a full move on.

Edited by The Real Pete Wright

That's a little bit too personal to say on a public forum, sorry.

Toshay, JT so happy you have never changed!

All I want to know is:

Why are you still talking?

Explaine? I belive I even offered for people to come see me face to face at one point to sort out problems. Group rides the lot. Clearly no one did bother to raise a point of issue or concern.