I Am Back, Lets Sort This For Once & All

Well i find it hard to believe anyone went to the trouble of using your actual e-mail address to buy a brake under a false name (you e-mailed me asking after the disc adapter i made and if it's for sale from the same address when i got a new e-mail from the address i was dealing with first time round, so doubt i replied to it) Are you still using the pjalchemist one?

Old e-mail was biker_boi_matt@hotmail.co.uk/com i think, if that rings any bells. Oh what it is to be 13... :rolleyes:

EDIT; just seen the picture - this trade must have been in 2006 or so, way before that.

Edited by Skoze

Well i find it hard to believe anyone went to the trouble of using your actual e-mail address to buy a brake under a false name (you e-mailed me asking after the disc adapter i made and if it's for sale from the same address when i got a new e-mail from the address i was dealing with first time round, so doubt i replied to it) Are you still using the pjalchemist one?

Old e-mail was biker_boi_matt@hotmail.co.uk/com i think, if that rings any bells. Oh what it is to be 13... :rolleyes:

EDIT; just seen the picture - this trade must have been in 2006 or so, way before that.

Yeah i posted my e-mail above. It's banned here that addy.

Anyway fire me a mail, im off for the evening but rest ashured I will look at it tomorrow 100%

My MSN was used by varying people with my concent but I was present. It was hacked, I haven't used it in years.

I moved back to Bristol 4 years ago when my brother passed, 2007. 2006 i was in Plymouth

Edited by The Real Pete Wright

Shame Luke has nothing hard core to prove it! Even if the case I was would i be really here offering to make amens....!

Nothing "hardcore" to prove it?! :lol:

You never fail to give us a giggle on here, Pete.

The thing is, IRL you were always pretty sound. Yeah, a little odd at times but on the whole you came across as a decent enough chap and reigned in the Pete Wright internet e-go.

It just seems that as soon as you were on the forum (on any of the four hundred and eighty three accounts on here, as well as on OTN/other non-trials forums) you just became an utter douche.

Between scamming people out of parts & money, turning up to funerals of people you barely knew and spouting utter bullshit here there and everywhere, you've thrown away any chances of being accepted back into the trials community you might have once had.

• Like 2

Alright then dude, i'll e-mail you later on tonight and report back here tomorrow.

If you're adamant it wasn't you, if you could think about a list of other riders who could have used that account for me, it might be handy in proving it wasn't you ;)

The thing is, IRL you were always pretty sound. Yeah, a little odd at times but on the whole you came across as a decent enough chap and reigned in the Pete Wright internet e-go.

It just seems that as soon as you were on the forum (on any of the four hundred and eighty three accounts on here, as well as on OTN/other non-trials forums) you just became an utter douche.

Between scamming people out of parts & money, turning up to funerals of people you barely knew and spouting utter bullshit here there and everywhere, you've thrown away any chances of being accepted back into the trials community you might have once had.

Think that's the one that topped it for me, claiming to his grieving mother that you were a close friend and that if she ever needed anything then she only had to ask.... that kinda erased any scrap of credibility you may have had outside of this forum let alone in it. I know few people, myself included, who weren't particularly impressed to say the least.

I mean seriously Pete there is a reason you got banned from this forum on every account you created...

Edited by craigjames
  • Like 1

Pete, if you want to sell on here then you will need sort out Matt first. Matt, if he ever does sort it out then let me know.

Will do matey, not holding out much hope but i'm all for giving people a chance! :)

Just read the above though, that's massively out of line...

Pete, if you want to sell on here then you will need sort out Matt first. Matt, if he ever does sort it out then let me know.

Really? Sorting someone out like 5 years later....

You can sort this deal out for your "karma" but I doubt your gonna get a lot of respect round here from the older people on here.... tbf its full of 13 year olds with your level of spelling.

But never think you should be allowed to trade on here again, Matt's a good mate of mine and did something to help you and you ass raped him.

Why are people that have been here for such a short time taking the piss out of him. All of this happened years before you were on this forum.

Half the people were still in primary school I bet lol.

Hell, ive been on here for coming on 8 years and can't even remember half the stuff he has done.

I agree, not taking the piss out him, it's just, saying you're dyslexic then putting straight after "or however you spell it" seem a bit... false? :ermm: But still got nothing against him.

To be fair. Dyslexic is abit of a pain in the arse to spell. Only reason I know that is right is thanks to google.

Dyslexic's need to stuck together! DYSLEXIC'S UNTIE!

The only outstanding deal possible scam is Matt. No one else. The funerals are of people I did know. Just beacuse I might not of spoke a lot with them here does not mean i never spoke to them outside the forum. I still have a stack of e-mails with the guys we lost, photos of them with me.

Alright then dude, i'll e-mail you later on tonight and report back here tomorrow.

If you're adamant it wasn't you, if you could think about a list of other riders who could have used that account for me, it might be handy in proving it wasn't you ;)

Matt i just spotted your e-mail, bit spacey from waking up and taking tablets. I will reply shortly to amend it all.

Tom, Matt and I have already agreed to do this via e-mail. It's 1 to 1 then, we have a history then to show everyone if needed. I fully intend to sort Matt out. Thanks though Tom.

Think that's the one that topped it for me, claiming to his grieving mother that you were a close friend and that if she ever needed anything then she only had to ask.... that kinda erased any scrap of credibility you may have had outside of this forum let alone in it. I know few people, myself included, who weren't particularly impressed to say the least.

I mean seriously Pete there is a reason you got banned from this forum on every account you created...

You refering to Sue or Carol? Sue & Charlie I kept in touch with a lot, after time things have to move on. I found this with the loss in my family. Carol was hard as investigations with my brothers death had restarted (still on going in fact) and other issues. Anyone in there right mind would offer to help or support in any means. The last time i spoke to Oli was about a Hope C2 Sport Leaver i sold him and the mods he was doing to it as well as his mini, along with some pads and discs off EBC.

Will do matey, not holding out much hope but i'm all for giving people a chance! :)

Just read the above though, that's massively out of line...

Dude i will be sorting you out in terms of paying the debt due

TOM...

Have just replyed to Matt's e-mail

Tom am I to wait untill Matt has been reinbursed or am I allowed to list a forsale topic to sell the remaining parts I have which can help me reinburse Matt sooner?

Edited by The Real Pete Wright

Whilst I certainly don't agree with what you're saying about your involvement around the losses of friends on here, I don't really want to drag it all up again for various peoples' sakes so will leave it at that and agree to (massively) disagree on that front. That still doesn't explain other people who have reported to have been scammed by you, or the phenomenal amounts of utter bullshit that you made up for nearly every post you made here though?

This is the most half-arsed attempt at "making amends" I've ever seen.

Whilst I certainly don't agree with what you're saying about your involvement around the losses of friends on here, I don't really want to drag it all up again for various peoples' sakes so will leave it at that and agree to (massively) disagree on that front. That still doesn't explain other people who have reported to have been scammed by you, or the phenomenal amounts of utter bullshit that you made up for nearly every post you made here though?

This is the most half-arsed attempt at "making amends" I've ever seen.

These scams, no one has anything other than Matt. No one has proved anything in the 5 + years, Ive asked and asked. As and when someone does I will be happy to amend it. Problem is no one has been scammed by me as such, i've an outstanding debt with Matt thats all.